• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Predictions for Next Season

Jameel46

Established Member
we will win the league.
we will win the CL
we will win the FA Cup
and our reserves will win the league Cup.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lazyfreak

I also think that our reserves could win the League Cup by themselves... but thats obviously not certain.

second or third in the EPL...

win the FA Cup...

semi-finalists in the UCL...

can someone answer me this. where do Sp**s get all their money?? every season they seem to spend twice as much as we do nad have a never ending stream of faceless, rubbish midfielders on which they make a huge loss of money from. i know this summer they're cash rich from carrick (ferguson is actually senile spending that money!!) but they had bought zokora and berbatov before they sold carrick

Bossinho

Premiership: 1 (the Champs)

League cup: Final

Fa Cup: The Champs

Champions league: Finals ( Barca- Arsenal 1:2) :D :D

jimjamz

Unfortunately i can't see past chel$ki winning the league,only hopes are that Shevchenko and ballack take time to settle (though im not convinced they will) or they get injuries in key positions such as Cech or Terry. I think the scousers still lack goals (crouch,bellamy and fowler?!Please!), and manure may struggle in midfield as im not convinced carrick is united class, plus they may rue the loss of the horse faced goal machine.
As for us, i am worried about out strength in depth.I think we will score goals for fun, but conceding them will be a massive problem, especially if cashley goes and we dont get gallas in return. As a result,my prediction for the league goes thus:
1 Chel$ki
2 Manure
3 Gooners
4 Scousers
There is, of course, still 2 weeks to go until the season opener though, so lets see how the remaining transfer time is spent...

arsedodger

fabregas_is_our_king said:
can someone answer me this. where do Sp**s get all their money?? every season they seem to spend twice as much as we do nad have a never ending stream of faceless, rubbish midfielders on which they make a huge loss of money from. i know this summer they're cash rich from carrick (ferguson is actually senile spending that money!!) but they had bought zokora and berbatov before they sold carrick

New poster here, and dont mean to post something about Sp**s first but we shouldnt be naive about them. Friends have told me they're in a very healthy financial position, even before the sale of Carrick. The facts back them up.

In the last 2 years despite spending 65 million, they've recouped 45 million on transfer sales. Also take into account 5 million they got for Arneson, and the 15 million they raised for selling shares that means they have a net spending of 0. Lastly their wage bill is under control, with no player getting more than 60k a week.

Having they need success otherwise their star players will want to move on like Carrick but they'll be top 5 for sure this year, and if any of the top 4 slip up its not improbable that they will get 4th.

My predicitons anyway are:

League - 2nd, as long as Henry stays fit, and a defender is signed Arsenal have the quality to challenge Chelsea.

Champs League - QF, I cant see Arsenal repeating their success - rarely do teams have 2 good years in a row.

FA Cup - Semis - no reason why it cant happen, could only lose to the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool or Bolton on a bad day.

Carling Cup - Semis, with the youngsters going out against a team that puts their first 11 out.

We will finish second in the league! I hate to say it, but Chelsea will be champions again! The've got a solid defence, a great goalscorer in Andrei Shevchenko, a good midfield with Ballack and Lampard and a very talented player named Salamon Kolou. These players are the reason why Chelsea will be champions again.

Manure is not a threat for us anymore, they lost in Ruud van Nistelrooy a great goalscorer.

But I am a little concerned about those ****s at Sp**s! They bought Didier Zokora, and I rate this guy very high.

Arsenal will finish fourth in the Prem, win FACup, reach at least quarters in CL and kids will reach LeagueCup semis.

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. ManUtd
4. Arsenal
5. Tottenham
6. Newcaslte
7. Bolton
8. Blackburn
9. Everton
10. West Ham
11. Wigan
12. Aston Villa
13. Manchester City
14. Portsmouth
15. Charlton
16.Fulham
17. Middlesbrough
18. Reading
19. Sheffield
20. Watford

UrbanArts

Maurice Gooner said:
We will finish second in the league! I hate to say it, but Chelsea will be champions again! The've got a solid defence, a great goalscorer in Andrei Shevchenko, a good midfield with Ballack and Lampard and a very talented player named Salamon Kolou. These players are the reason why Chelsea will be champions again.

Manure is not a threat for us anymore, they lost in Ruud van Nistelrooy a great goalscorer.

But I am a little concerned about those c**nts at Sp**s! They bought Didier Zokora, and I rate this guy very high.

Man U are miles ahead of Sp**s. Saha and Rooney will guarantee Man U 30-40 goals between them easily so they will cope without Ruud. I'm not worried about Sp**s one bit, they'res no one in the Sp**s team that would make it into our starting 11 and that's a fact.

stuart

Established Member
maybe not but i still woudnt mind takin lennon and king from them!

premiership - 4th

champs league - semi finals

f.a cup winners

league cup - who cares

p.s wen im negative we tend to win everthing - i thot we would have went out in every round of the cl last year until the final wen i thot we wud win

Viper

Established Member
Premiership - who knows.

Champions League - I can see us going quite far.

F.A. Cup - Hopefully we'll win.

League Cup - The youngsters will win it.

bobbydazzler

Premiership - Above chelsea.
C.L - At least the semis
F.A Cup - Winners
League Cup. Our youth will get us into the finals

Top Bottom