• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your premier league XI of the season?

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Martinez
Cancelo-Dias-Fofana-Shaw
Gundogan-Soucek
Salah-Fernandes-Son
Kane

Subs:
KDB
Justin
Grealish
Ederson
Vardy

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ederson
Ederson
Cancelo Dias Stones Shaw
Gundogan Soucek
Mahrez Foden Son
Kane​

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I feel like there's some real recency bias there, especially with Kante and Foden. Both have been outstanding in CL games, but the whole season? Foden has only started 15 league games. Coufal over Cancelo at fullback? Martinez over Ederson? Son over Salah? Some iffy decisions here.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Also Grealish was the best player in the league until his injury like 6-8 weeks ago, he was playing actual heroball, but that just gets forgotten?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Konsa deserves a shout at CB. He’s been excellent for Aston Villa this season.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Martinez
Cancelo Fofana Dias Shaw
Soucek Gundogan
Salah Grealish Son
Kane
Have to mention Justin, Mount, Foden, Calvert-Lewin and Bamford as well.

Breezy ®

I feel like there's some real recency bias there, especially with Kante and Foden. Both have been outstanding in CL games, but the whole season? Foden has only started 15 league games. Coufal over Cancelo at fullback? Martinez over Ederson? Son over Salah? Some iffy decisions here.

Martinez and Coufal over Ederson and Cancelo for me due to doing it in far lesser teams.

Foden has been pretty outstanding for the majority of the season.

balthazar

So Martinez is in everyone's team of the season and Arsenal want to sell Leno. Couldn't make it up, ffs

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Also Grealish was the best player in the league until his injury like 6-8 weeks ago, he was playing actual heroball, but that just gets forgotten?

Not forgotten, it's just that you can't get in the Premier League team of the season based on 22 games. Foden has pretty much done less than that with 1400 minutes (16 games) so I don't get why he's being picked.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Ederson plays behind the meanest defence and most dominant team in Europe ffs.
with his feet its just ridiculous ... he can drop the ball onto their feet or chests at will with perfect touch

like a prime Mickelson

Latest posts+

Top Bottom