• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thierry

Whilst I have been looking on this forum for a while now I don't often post, I have my reasons for that. Somethings sadden me whilst looking through the topics, now I know its not everyone but there are some fans on here who show a lack of respect for Arsène and certain team members.

I am posting this so that I can ask directly for your support and that you respect all of us. Disrespect a team member and it will feel to me like your disrespecting the whole team. This year is one of the most challenging our club has seen under Arsène, lets please unite and show the world our fans are the best.

Thank you for your time.

Thierry

agnishevchenko

hey, dude, are you like trying to like act like you are the real henry?!
if you are, dude, i'm sorry, its not working!! loser!!

agnishevchenko

do we all look jobless to you! if you dont get enough attention from your family go find somewhere else to seek some!! no here..
idiot!!

Canuck

Established Member
believe him or not. It's up to you. (Though I'll admit it's hard to take his claim at face value...)

So far as supporting the team, he makes a perfectly valid point.
So no need to insult him.

Get behind them you Gooners.

Keep the Faith.

agnishevchenko

i am a diehard arsenal fan, never had i insulted wenger or henry or any other of our players for that matter..
but he doesnt have to come here pretending like someone else, does he?!

Canuck

Established Member
but what if you just did? :|

Anyways, this will probably be locked shortely because everyone will jump around and throw feces and the original message will be lost.

Get behind the team. Is that too much to ask.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Thierry or no, it's a good point. We may question why Arsène does or doesn't do things, and that is our right as supporters. But what we must do is show support for the manager and the boys.

Roll on Sunday, and the restoration of the laws of natural justice- what am I on about? A can of whoop ass being opened on the Chels, that's what!

Come on you Gooners!

agnishevchenko

ok..i get the message.. but still , i cant digest the impersonating henry part!!
and i had always pledged my allegiance to arsenal and the gaffer! no doubt about it..

Feanor

Established Member
As you've seen from my posts, I support the team, players and the coach. But to come here and pretend you're TH, come on, that's a little childish! I do agree that there's a large amount of *****ing going on this year from our "fans", I wouldn't worry about it too much.

GO GUNNERS!

Gunner Ossie

I think the original poster (thiery) should bear in mind that many supporters are in fact supporters of arsenal football club as opposed to merely being fans of wenger or any particular player.

For example ive been an arsenal supporter since the days of terry neil and alan sunderland etc, and in that time ive seen numerous players and managers come and go.

There was once a time when nobody would dare question anything george graham said or did (as he was so successfull) but how quickly that changed with the bung fiasco (which was probably the norm during those days anyway).

So its understandable that from time to time some supporters may suggest that keeping a particular player or manager is no longer in the clubs best interest.

I would bet a grand that if arsenal won nothing for 2 seasons we'd all probably be screaming for wengers head or if henry's goals dried up we'd all be saying lets flog him.

agnishevchenko

ccc said:
I believe it's titi himself. I have my reason. Don't comment on me "naive"
please state your reasons then, my friend..

actually his point is really good! but it could have been said by him rather than make 'henry' say it.. i would have backed him up then! but now that i'm embedded with disgust by his childishness, i see the point of impersonating others is a criminal offence more than his original point!

Spike

Established Member
Whether it's Thierry himself or not, the guy has a point. We should get behind the whole team, show our support to everyone, and the team will perform better knowing they've got the full backing of the fans.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
ccc said:

You think Arsène gave Thierry the day off because it's his birthday, don't you? Thus allowing him to post on here..

Feanor

Established Member
agnishevchenko said:
ccc said:
please state your reasons then, my friend..

actually his point is really good! but it could have been said by him rather than make 'henry' say it.. i would have backed him up then! but now that i'm embedded with disgust by his childishness, i see the point of impersonating others is a criminal offence more than his original point!

How do you really feel? I see his point but it is still very childish.

ccc

RocktheCasbah said:
ccc said:

You think Arsène gave Thierry the day off because it's his birthday, don't you? Thus allowing him to post on here..

It's european match day today, so titi should be with his national teammates, waiting for playing against ivory coast. Browsing internet and having a post wouldn't cost him a whole day. and some dressing room do provide wireless network, so, why titi can't have a post during the gap between wearing his socket and shoe ? :)

Feanor

Established Member
ccc said:
RocktheCasbah said:
ccc said:

It's european match day today, so titi should be with his national teammates, waiting for playing against ivory coast. Browsing internet and having a post wouldn't cost him a whole day. and some dressing room do provide wireless network, so, why titi can't have a post during the gap between wearing his socket and shoe ? :)

For the sake of argument, let's say TH browses through this forum, do you think he would use his own name? ???? ????? :? :? :? :? :?

ccc

Feanor said:
For the sake of argument, let's say TH browses through this forum, do you think he would use his own name? ???? ????? :? :? :? :? :?

why not? probably he has another username, but to speak as the captain of Arsenal, thierry is the best one, isn't it?

anyway, you have your opinion, I have mine. it doesn't matter believe it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom