• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feanor

Established Member
ccc said:
Feanor said:
For the sake of argument, let's say TH browses through this forum, do you think he would use his own name? ???? ????? :? :? :? :? :?

why not? probably he has another username, but to speak as the captain of Arsenal, thierry is the best one, isn't it?

anyway, you have your opinion, I have mine. it doesn't matter believe it or not.

That's fair.

Feanor

Established Member
Thierry, qu'est-ce que tu pense de ce con qui croit que tu va venir et afficher quelque chose ici?

Sometimes I forget I'm fluent in french...

wongnow

Oh my good lord!!! It's Thierry!!!

Move aside you unfaithful lemmings. Non-Believers need not reply any further in this thread. With the powers bestowed upon me I baptise this thread the sacred and official Thierry Henry Thread.

For ****sakes make way for The Man. Pull out the red carpet for the One Almighty. Bow and show your darnest respect. Praise the Lord. I Believe in YOU, Theirry! Please forgive those poor souls for doubting your virtual existence for we are mere mortals - unlike you my immortal Legend.

Thierry, t'es le meilleur! Je suis supporteur d'Arsenal a cause de toi. Vraiment, bonne chance a toi! Et felicitation a la naissance de ta petite fille.

Well ... thanks for dropping by and sharing your wisdom with us. Someday I'll tell my grandkids how I met the greatest footballer ever ... online!

Any chance I can get an autograph?

:D

Feanor

Established Member
wongnow said:
Oh my good lord!!! It's Theirry!!!

Move aside you unfaithful lemmings. Non-Believers need not reply any further in this thread. With the powers bestowed upon me I baptise this thread the sacred and official Theirry Henry Thread.

For ****sakes make way for The Man. Pull out the red carpet for the One Almighty. Bow and show your darnest respect. Praise the Lord. I Believe in YOU, Theirry! Please forgive those poor souls for doubting your virtual existence for we are mere mortals - unlike you my immortal Legend.

Thierry, t'es le meilleur! Je suis supporteur d'Arsenal a cause de toi. Vraiment, bonne chance a toi! Et felicitation a la naissance de ta petite fille.

Well ... thanks for dropping by and sharing your wisdom with us. Someday I'll tell my grandkids how I met the greatest footballer ever ... online!

Any chance I can get an autograph?

:D

:eek:ops:

Je suis vraiment desole que je n'ai pas vu que le maitre lui meme nous a fait le grand honneur de son auguste personne!

I've been shown the errors of my ways and will bow in the presense of the great one himself. How could I have doubted you guys? Thank you wongnow for making me see the truth.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

marhes26

Just what if? footballer's are human beings aswell! everyone can get access to the internet and they dont spend every minute on the training pitch!!.

I know that if i was a player i'd be looking at these kind of sites.

Not saying i believe it's him but why would it be so impossible?.

Pascal Cygan must have kicked in his PC screen by now!!!..... :shock:

el jefe

I think it would be great. I just find it hard to believe that he would have time while on international duty.

wongnow

Well, like it's been said already, whether or not our fellow member, Thierry, is indeed Thierry Henry what's important is the message he's trying to get across. We should really be backing our team without any disrespect to Wenger's decisions or the players actions on the pitch. I have also seen too many uncalled comments made which, I believe, do not belong here (Cole and Cygan come to mind)

Also, I don't believe Thierry made any claims that he's the actual TH14. So why accuse him of misrepresentation?

That said, I personally think that it's highly probable he's the real deal :)
Seriously, you just have to look at his posts. Member since 2003 and only has some six posts. If you check all the posts you'd get the idea that this guy is for real and truly means to obtain our support for the team we love. Now that he's captain he feels greater responsibilities to get everyone backing the team 100% ... especially during this particular season which is proving to be one of our toughest yet.

Oh and if he's not The Thierry Henry ... then he gets my vote for Most Supportive and Loyal Arsenal Fan ever!

Gunner Ossie

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works but, lets say it was henry who posted that plea, my first thought would be hang a minute thiery are'nt you the same thiery that always gives other players (like reyes, rvp,lauren) your infamous look of death whenever they did/do something you did not like. So surely if your allowed to express your displeasure with some of your collegues why should'nt we be able to do the same?

I remember a lot of members on here wishing that henry would show more support for reyes, and henry not giving it.

Baxrus

I can't see that he claimed to be the real Thierry. So why the big fuzz, the guy has a good point, leave it with that.

Feanor

Established Member
Thierry said:
Whilst I have been looking on this forum for a while now I don't often post, I have my reasons for that. Somethings sadden me whilst looking through the topics, now I know its not everyone but there are some fans on here who show a lack of respect for Arsène and certain team members.

I am posting this so that I can ask directly for your support and that you respect all of us. Disrespect a team member and it will feel to me like your disrespecting the whole team. This year is one of the most challenging our club has seen under Arsène, lets please unite and show the world our fans are the best.

Thank you for your time.

Thierry

Granted, he doesn't come out and say he is Thierry Henry but the way the post is written makes it look like it is from TH. Nobody's dissed him for his message, just the fact that he's pretending to be TH, it's just uncalled for.

el jefe

Gunner Ossie said:
are'nt you the same thiery that always gives other players (like reyes, rvp,lauren) your infamous look of death whenever they did/do something you did not like.quote]
As captain, he seems to be saving the looks of death for the referees. And Captain Titi looks to be encouraging his teammates more than ever. :D

wongnow

Feanor said:
Thierry said:
Whilst I have been looking on this forum for a while now I don't often post, I have my reasons for that. Somethings sadden me whilst looking through the topics, now I know its not everyone but there are some fans on here who show a lack of respect for Arsène and certain team members.

I am posting this so that I can ask directly for your support and that you respect all of us. Disrespect a team member and it will feel to me like your disrespecting the whole team. This year is one of the most challenging our club has seen under Arsène, lets please unite and show the world our fans are the best.

Thank you for your time.

Thierry

Granted, he doesn't come out and say he is Thierry Henry but the way the post is written makes it look like it is from TH. Nobody's dissed him for his message, just the fact that he's pretending to be TH, it's just uncalled for.

Notice how his English reads very much like how TH speaks it.

Damn, I'm convinced it's him now.

This could be the holy grail of Arsenal-Mania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom