• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, and Bergkamp just delivered my pizza...

Talk about pointless threads... :roll:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Gurgen said:
But it was posted on the 17th, so he would have been in Montpellier for the France-Ivory Coast match. Not that anyone believes it's Thierry anyway :roll:

and not to mention that when preparing for a national team match, i would have doubted he would be on the computer checking a fan forum...

tox

Great stuff people, its threads like this that keep me coming back to this forum!

Have faith! The great man is watching over us!!!

el jefe

I was looking at his previous posts and noticed the one in which he told the guy looking for tickets to PM him. It seems to me that the real Thierry would have just sent the guy a PM himself, rather than posting that message for all to see. Anyway, I'm splitting hairs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom