• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

YOUR team in PES5....

Viper

Established Member
Nah. Ashley Cole's stats are good. After all, he is the best LB in the world. :D

I agree about Hleb - those stats are about right.

nazo

Established Member
this is my team:
lehmann
lauren-toure-sol-cole
ljungberg-cesc-gilberto-hleb
reyes-henry

its an all arsenal team with:
torres, martins, and the rest of the arsenal team as substitutes. those were the only players i bought because: martins is fast like a demon, and torres is a goalmachine, but i start those 11 because i like them.

Lukazan

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
Fabregas turning into a right little monster for anyone else? I can't leave him out!

Yep... currently he has 2-3 red stats, 4 or so oranges and lots of yellow stats and is still improving.

Lukazan

Established Member
I've moved Diaby and Adebayor in to the Arsenal team.

Diaby is ****e but Adebayor isn't bad, a good amount of yellow stats..

Anyway played an exhibition game against Boro and brought him on in the 75th minute..

2 mins in to his debut and he gets the ball to his feet. He turns and takes it past one and then twists past another before curling a beauty of a shot in off the post! :D

Ratinho

Established Member
Djurgardens

3-1-2-2-2

Wolff

Huddlestone
Kompany
Cicinho

Sahin

Simao
N'Zogbia

Joe Cole
Kranjcar

van Persie
Eto'o

Subs:

Ruddy
Heitinga
Aubrey
Storm
Lehpi N'Diaye
Moutinho
Ba
Zidan
Ferrante
Vela 8)

I may have missed a sub or so.

And they had to keep stats of some younger players a bit lower, because of the way the ML training works.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Does Diaby actually exist on the game then? I did a search for him the other day and couldn't find him...

Didn't think about Adebayor.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
But are Auxerre "Auxerre" or are they called something else (like how Man U are Man Red or whatever it is)?

Will have to create Walcott as well...

Tegh

Established Member
This might be of some use to you Casper. I got it off another forum, it's only his appearance though.
Picture of what it looks like

Theo Walcott - Midfielder - Arsenal & England

Skin Colour – 3
Head Height – +3
Head Width – -1
Overall Position – +2

Brows
Type – 21
Angle – 0
Height – 0
Eyebrow Spacing – -1

Eyes
Type – 10
Position – 0
Angle – +1
Size: Length – +1
Size: Width – +3
Colour 1 – 2
Colour 2 – Black 1

Nose
Type – 2
Height – +1
Width – 0

Cheeks
Type – 1
Shape – +2

Mouth
Type – 2
Size – 0
Position – 0

Jaw
Type – 8
Chin – -2
Width – -1

Hairstyle
Type – Special Hairstyles
Shape – 53
Front –
Volume –
Darkness –

Colour
Type – RGB
Pattern –
R – 0
G – 0
B – 0

Facial Hair
Type – None <-- Aww
Colour –

Boots - Nike White & Red Mercurial Vapors

Tegh

Established Member
I will keep an eye out mate.
If I happen to see anything else, I shall posteth.

Tegh

Established Member
Theo walcott stats (converted from FM Stats)
Attack 71
Defence 47
Balance 70
Stamina 81
Top Speed 82
Acceleration 86
Response 72
Agility 77
Dribble Accuracy 82
Dribble Speed 80
Short Pass Accuracy 66
Short Pass Speed 62
Long Pass Accuracy 74
Long Pass Speed 67
Shot Accuracy 73
Shot Power 67
Shot Technique 66
Free Kick Accuracy 50
Curling 66
Header 57
Jump 59
Technique 67
Aggression 58
Mentality 64
Consistency 4
Keeper Skills 50
Team Work 81
Conditioning 7
Weak Foot Accuracy 5
Looks similar to the above, which is FM converted to PES5. Only problem with this is they're a bit vague. They're alright for basic stats, but FM only goes up to 20, where as PES5 has values of 99, so you're going to lose points either way. You could probably use yours/the above as base, then add extra to pace/speed and any other attributes you think are unrealistic.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Well, if he's as fast as reports/ footage suggests than 82 for his top speed seems waaaay too low.

Oh what fun awaits me this evening!

And nobody's answered my Diaby question- what's Auxerre's Pro Evo name?

Tegh

Established Member
No idea about Auxerre. :-x
He is super fast, you want at least 95/94 for both pace and accelleration. I'll have a look for Auxerre's pro evo name. You should check out www.pesfan.com mate.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Ah... I've got a feeling he might have played against my ML team at some point.

And yeah, I did register on the PES website, I just forgot about that until an hour and a half ago. Learnt some stuff about the R2 button on the PS2, interesting....

Thanks again T!

Tegh

Established Member
R2 button rocks.
I've got a PS2 version as well as PC, been itching to play the PS2 one online, with me lil bro. R2 is like the ultimate button, slower, more accurate sprinting, controlled shooting.

Try this in training with Henry or Pires, run from up to down, along the edge of the penalty area and hold L1, then shoot with square. It'll do the classic Henry side foot shot, or the Pires shot he scored vs Middlesborough. It's proper sweet if you can pull it off, looks like it's going in row Z but actually drops like a MOFO and deceives the GK.

Np.

nazo

Established Member
Tegh said:
R2 button rocks.
I've got a PS2 version as well as PC, been itching to play the PS2 one online, with me lil bro. R2 is like the ultimate button, slower, more accurate sprinting, controlled shooting.

Try this in training with Henry or Pires, run from up to down, along the edge of the penalty area and hold L1, then shoot with square. It'll do the classic Henry side foot shot, or the Pires shot he scored vs Middlesborough. It's proper sweet if you can pull it off, looks like it's going in row Z but actually drops like a MOFO and deceives the GK.

Np.

what is the R2 button for?

Top Bottom