• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

YOUR team in PES5....

thierryunreal

OneProudGooner said:
pes5emirates.jpg

Sorry don't know where else that's active so here we go.
It's the Emirates stadium with our new kit on PES5 PC:D
Yes that is Heskey in the background..

thats pure class
awesome picture quality 8)

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
year 2020
starting11:buffon,thuram,cannavaro,seginho,cicinho,keane,gerrard,vieira,nedved,shevchenko,van nistelrooy
bench: henry,bergkamp,r.carlos,samuel,puyol,landreu,zidane,lampard,duff,joaquin,ballack,drogba,bradley,r.ferdinand,rosicky, and ronaldinho
(hes 40 last year,offered him a great deal) scored 376 goals had 526 assists..looks good when he retires..cos it will say emirate soldiers
LOL

arsenalfan2005

Team:

Arsenal

-----Lehmann----

---Eboue----Toure--Phil---Cole

---------Gilberto----------

---Hleb---------------Reyes---

-------Fabregas--------

--Van Persie----Henry----

Am planning to buy Torres,Hargreaves and Rosicky when the transfer window opens and maybe Cannavaro or Terry.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
what year are you in..sounds like your in the early stages doing well...buy milan baros hes great had him upfont with torres in like 2008
im in 2020 now

GunnerUS9

This has been a pretty sweet transfer window for me :)

Hildebrand

Eboue
Toure
Chivu
Cole

Kaka
Mascherano
Gerrard
Hleb

Tevez
Henry

Subs:
Lehmann
Reyes
Ljungberg
Heitinga
Cesc

49erz

GunnerUS9 said:
This has been a pretty sweet transfer window for me :)

Hildebrand

Eboue
Toure
Chivu
Cole

Kaka
Mascherano
Gerrard
Hleb

Tevez
Henry

Subs:
Lehmann
Reyes
Ljungberg
Heitinga
Cesc

mascherano is great at long balls on that game

Gooner83

pes5 against the AI really pisses me off.... i play online so much when i play AI its a boring draw and on lower setting its just too easy and even more boring :(

RC8

Established Member
Gooner83 said:
pes5 against the AI really pisses me off.... i play online so much when i play AI its a boring draw and on lower setting its just too easy and even more boring :(

To me it's the opposite, I don't know why but independently of difficulty I always win 3-0 or something like that. I've never lost a game in pes5. In Fifa in the other hand it's more competitive, but I still win 89% of the games I play in "Legendary" difficulty.

Top Bottom