• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Team on FM2006

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I find it hard as Arsenal for some reason, hopefully the 2007 game will be better :p I got Leeds promoted to the Prem in the first season though.

Saville

guys how can u seel people!? i offer player's to clubs then i get some stupid messege saying '' No interested has been showed in this player'' pisses me off :?

SAKURABA

do you think the 2007 will run ok on my 1.6 intel dual-core laptop...

1024 ram...video card 128 bits by intel...

i hope s...only game i'm gonna set on my laptop.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Saville said:
guys how can u seel people!? i offer player's to clubs then i get some stupid messege saying '' No interested has been showed in this player'' pisses me off :?

You probably have a too high fee for them. Offer the clubs monthly payments and payment after apperances they love thos kinda deals

fabtastic

oh i hate it when it does that as well! im like bloody hell show intrest please please please!!! in the end i just end up flogging them for really cheap!

gonna start a new game right now! think i might manage aston villa!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I am reallt starting to hate PAddy on my game, while he is rotting away in Juve he keeps on talkign **** about my team!!! Always praising the opponenets players and stuff

Saville

YeahBee said:
I am reallt starting to hate PAddy on my game, while he is rotting away in Juve he keeps on talkign s**t about my team!!! Always praising the opponenets players and stuff

exactly the same here! i just won the super cup but before the game he was praising of the newcastle players! and now im playing juventus in 1st leg knockout he saying that they have no chance and that we have conceded the league title already.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I played against Juve in the Semis of CL and put Baptista on him manmarking and Paddy got injured after 15 min. Take that sucka

gunningforglory

my team at arsenal is class!!! 4-1-3-2
gk:stekelenburg/schmeichal
lb:eek:mar esparza/gael clichy
rb:rafinha/eboue
cb:toure/kompany
cb:campbell/senderos
dmc:xabi alonso/freddie guarin/djourou
mc:kaka/solomon kalou/juninho
mc:fabregas/john obi mikel/iniesta
mc:jose reyes/hleb/rosicky
fc:zlatan ibrahimovic/mirko vucinic
fc:thierry henry/raul

ashley cole is in the reserves btw!!!

Guillermo

I've grown really tired of managing bigger sides, they all seem to go down the same route. I've decided to take control of one of our North London neighbours, Barnet.

Things are going well and we top the league, 20-something points clear. Barnet really have some awesome players.

I've also developed what would seem to be quite a successful set of tactics for lower-league sides. If anyone is interested they are available to download (and also fully explained) here:

http://www.faqfc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=414

Oh, I must also mention Asmodeus, your 'Apathy' guides were most helpful.

ramon12

Guillermo said:
I've grown really tired of managing bigger sides, they all seem to go down the same route. I've decided to take control of one of our North London neighbours, Barnet.

Things are going well and we top the league, 20-something points clear. Barnet really have some awesome players.

I've also developed what would seem to be quite a successful set of tactics for lower-league sides. If anyone is interested they are available to download (and also fully explained) here:

http://www.faqfc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=414

Oh, I must also mention Asmodeus, your 'Apathy' guides were most helpful.
cheers

slydogg

if anyones interested there is a site called ultimated fm which has a file with alot of the graphics associated with teams such as kits, logos, face packs
and it a got other files you will have to sign up for it though it is free and there is a forum there aswell here it is

if your asked for a referal can you just say slydogg
thanks

www.ultimatefm.co.uk

N!

i just bought the game this morning. I was getting bored of LMA 2006 so i thought i'd buy this. (I have been meaning to for a long time, just never got around to it)

so has anyone got any tips or tricks to help me out? like good transfer fees, good players, how to get good players for cheap, etc.

thanks in advance,

nath :)

Guillermo

Nath_<3_Arsenal said:
i just bought the game this morning. I was getting bored of LMA 2006 so i thought i'd buy this. (I have been meaning to for a long time, just never got around to it)

so has anyone got any tips or tricks to help me out? like good transfer fees, good players, how to get good players for cheap, etc.

thanks in advance,

nath :)
Good choice! I co-run a site, http://www.faqfc.com, which offers such advice on tactics, training and players. You will also find updates, extra graphics (ie. player faces, club badges etc.) and challenges to try out.

I'm told Fm2007 will be out around Christmas-time.

N!

somebody help!?

i can't start a new season, i select the leagues i want active, then i clikc start-season or whatever, then when it begins to load the database i get an error message telling me the program will close?

can someone help me out with this please?

if it helps i have downloaded the patch.

thankyou.

Nath

N!

not a lot tbh...

its pretty high-end actually so i wouldn't have thought that it would have been that...

i'll re-install the game and see what happens.

thanks for your trouble anyway

Top Bottom