• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Team on FM2006

Saville

Nath_<3_Arsenal said:
not a lot tbh...

its pretty high-end actually so i wouldn't have thought that it would have been that...

i'll re-install the game and see what happens.

thanks for your trouble anyway

mate what is your resolution on .... i had similar trouble when i first got mine!?

N!

its on windowed atm...

but the message says a serious error has occurred, the programme will close and that an error message has been placed in My Computer...

i'll try again in the morning.

SAKURABA

any1 wanna try to bring up a team of nationwide north-south or nationwide to the top flight with me??

we could use the same team...

N!

well, it was my computer that was the problem lol, i've loaded it up on my laptop and everythings working fine *touch wood*

so, back to my original question, has anyone got any tips or tricks to help out?

btw, i'm trying to sign Adu, Rosicky, Akinfeev and Fred. Are these good choices do you think?

i've already added Walcott to the squad.

nazo

Established Member
You could just download the new patch (6.0.3 i think) and it has all January transfers done. Walcott, Ade and Diaby will be in the team.

If you are looking for any specific position to strengthen then ask and i might know a player or two.

N!

lol,

i've signed Walcott, Akinfeev (nearly, joining on the next day) and M. Diarra so far,

i tried to get Nuri Sahin but he didn't want to come, and i have had bids rejected for Rosicky, Fred, Moutinho and Kompany, but their clubs don't want to let them go...

i haven't sold anyone yet, but i think i have accidentally accepted a bid for Ryan Garry.

so... who should i try to buy then?

SAKURABA

my Stevenage team is doing good... 3 promotions in 3 years...nwo into league 1...might be a little tougher...

got no money

and no good players.

Saville

I didnt know u can choose your budget for the season .... i had a total amount at arsenal of £75 million because i won prem, champs league and f.a cup, then the t.v funds oc top. As it stands now my teams stands like this

Lehmann

Lauren Toure Gallas Cole

Gilberto

Walcott Cesc Ribery

Henry Torres

Subs:
Poom
Eto'o
Rosicky
Campbell
Kerlon
Sahin(champs league)
Senderos(champs keague)

Ribery, Gallas and Torres are brilliant! top players to get! make walcott 'run with the ball' meter to maximum because he is dynamite!

nazo

Established Member
Saville said:
I didnt know u can choose your budget for the season .... i had a total amount at arsenal of £75 million because i won prem, champs league and f.a cup, then the t.v funds oc top. As it stands now my teams stands like this

Umm out of all the things i know about this game, i don't know anything about that :?
More info?

Meek

you dont actually choose it when you start the game. im sure you know this because your a big FM fan but when you get offered a new contract, they give you a number of choices in regards to your transfer budget. if you decide on a higher transfer budget your wage budget has to be low, and vice versa. im sure thats what he meant by saying you can choose your budget.

Saville

bluenaz said:
Saville said:

Umm out of all the things i know about this game, i don't know anything about that :?
More info?

well when the 1st of August comes up there is a messege which says about your transfer market budget. You click on it then it will give you 2-5 option's of how much money you want to spend (2-5 option's depending on how much money you have at Arsenal) you can then choose from there but i say's the more money you have the less you can use on wages, but that doesnt really matter a lot because it is still very high!

Phillips

FM05 2010/2011

won the champions league, 4 premier league trophies, 3 Community Shields

team, plus games/goals

GK: Almunia (18 games)

RB: Eboue (205 games/1 goal)
CB: Toure (289 games/7 goals)
CB: Senderos (299 games/3 goals)
LB: Lauren (243 games/20 goals)

RM: Walcott (142 games/9 goals)
CM: Hleb (246 games/27 goals)
CM: Fabregas (317 games/27 goals)
LM: Reyes (302 games/99 goals)

ST: Adebayor (281 games/156 goals)
ST: Henry (318 games/256 goals)

SUB: Clichy (233 games/7 goals)
SUB: Flamini (125 games/3 goals)
SUB: Rosicky (249 games/43 goals)
SUB: Diaby (116 games/5 goals)
SUB: Van Persie (291 games/67 goals)

Gilbert (41 games/1 goal)
Traore (17 games)
Hoyte (40 games)
O'Cearuill (13 games)
Connelly (3 games)
Cole (187 games/1 goal)
Gary (6 games)
Murphy (1 game)
Song (14 games)
Gilberto (191 games/16 goals)
Muamba (3 games)
Djourou (55 games)
Larsson (11 games/1 goal)
Simpson (0 games)
Ljungberg (245 games/45 goals)
Bendtner (24 games/4 goals)
Stokes (3 games)
Lupoli (55 games/23 goals)
Aliadiere (161 games/55 goals)

Papadopoulos (3 games)

Lehmann (310 games, retired age 40)
Poom (53 games, retired age 39)
Cygan (62 games, retired age 36)

Army of Me

Established Member
bluenaz said:
Saville said:

More info?
When the board offers you a new contract, you can negotiate the amount you have to spend on wages and transfers.

ManCity_Team.jpg

ManCity_Table.jpg

ManCity_Results.jpg

my team is kicking at the moment! It doesn't even look that good, but I've been switching throughout the season between an attacking diamond formation (4-4-2) and a more defensive counter-attacking team and it just seems to have paid off.

I've highlighted some results I'm most proud of - the 5-1 raping of Man Utd in the last game was satisfying :D

The last game in my Champs League Group was pretty intense, I had to beat Milan at the San Siro and hope that Porto (who were bottom with 1 point) could beat Betis (2nd). I did it, just, and Porto also just beat Betis.

I'm in the final of the FA Cup, the Champions League final and I need 1 point out of my last 2 games v Arsenal and Bolton to win my first silverwear as Citeh manager.

Massive!

Edit... ****. Arsenal just beat me - but I can at least draw with Bolton. Surely!

Edit...

The Premiership is mine 8)

ManCity_Prem.jpg

Now for the FA Cup and Champs League!

Edit... yaaaaaas ya ****ing dancer! Got a bit worried when my best winger was sent off in the 10th fecking minute, but Kerlon did me proud. I almost took him off as well when Boukhari was sent off, but changed my mind at the last second and got rid of Portillo.

ManCity_FACup.jpg

Edit... woohoo! Game, set and match punks.

ManCity_Champs.jpg

nazo

Established Member
Meh, i just accept anything they give me. That's probably why i didn't notice it.

Btw, stop showing off ;)

11vanpersie

im currently arsenal half way through the first season, top of the prem with the chavs 5 points behind me, i won the commmunity shield 5:2 :D with lupoli, henry, tevez, van persie and yildirim all scoring

edit: dont know how to paste pictures on here so i will write it :$

julio cesar (brought from corinthians £1.3mill)
jens lehmann
sebastian frey (joing end of season form parma £2.7mill)

sinisha mihajlovic (brought from inter £170K)
kerrea gilbert
kolo toure
oliver deschauct (brought from anderlecht£1mill...loaned out to bolton)
sol campbell
pascal cygan
phil senderos
alexandre song
emmanuel eboue
lauren
gael clichy
cashley c*nt
nik besango
eddie nolan (brought from blackburn £240K)
michael kone (brought from anderlecht £210K)
nik besagno (joing from salt lake 13th jan £22K)

francesc fabregas
freddie ljungberg
ugur yildirim (brought from heerenvenn £6.5mill)
freddie adu (brought from d.c. united £2mill)
sanli tuncay (brought from fernebache £6mill)
robin van persie
alexander hleb
benedict vilakazi (brought from orlando pirates £350K)

dennis bergkamp
carlos tevez (brought from corinthians for £20.5mill)
thierry henry
arturolupoli (loaned out to cardiff...scored 15 goals in 18 games)
theo walcott

total transfer money spent £38.5mill

sold

jose antonio reyes - manchester united (£8.5mill rising to £13.5mill)
ryan garry - manchester city (£700K)
robert pires - seville (£4.5mill)
gilberto - seville (£4.5mill)

total transfer money recieved £18.25mill

think i have quite a strong squad...made sure i signed some back-up defenders to play in the league cup games like sinisha mihajlovic who is also good cover although the fans questioned it. benedict vilakazi is a good buy and you can sell him off after about 3 season for around £10mill! :) ugur yildirim is expensive but is really good 8) :wink: should win the premiership and champions league...still in the FA Cup and league cup and hopefully my reserves can pull me through and win them for me :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom