• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Team on FM2006

Gurgen

Established Member
Check out Sindre Loe Bing, he can play anywhere on the pitch. Per Cilian Skjelbred is also a great Norwegian.

Carlos Vela is a legend on the game, and get Alexis Sanchez too. A Chilean youngster, brilliant.

Screens:

Army of Me

Established Member
I started a new game a couple of weeks ago and played Carlos Vela from about half way through the first season, and you're right Gurgen, he is a bit of a legend.

Drogba as well, he just seems to bang them in, him and Henry together make a lethal strike force.

Gurgen

Established Member
Vela is perfect as a central striker in a 4-3-3. He has no pace but he keeps banging them in. He also gets ****loads of assists because he has such elite creativity and decisions.

Edit: just thought I'd share a little corner tactic that will make you score plenty of goals. In player instructions, assign everyone to attack the far post, except for your best finisher/shooter. You assign him to stand outside the area. Then you get your corner taker to aim the corner at the penalty area in team instructions. This way you can always shoot on goal with the guy who's outside the area. I use Reyes, and he hammers them in all the time.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Do any of you guys have know how the computer genrates new taletns otherwise there is a brilliant 13 year old at Coventry named May (his last name) a CM sendWenger after him pronto

silky

YeahBee said:
Do any of you guys have know how the computer genrates new taletns otherwise there is a brilliant 13 year old at Coventry named May (his last name) a CM sendWenger after him pronto

If he is 13 doubt he is real lol

Christano Lucarelli is one hell of a player! Bag him for around 6mil and he will score 25 goals in the premiership easily! It is possible to sell Henry if you buy Lucarelli... but lets not do that ;)

Sivok is also amazing...

Will post a screenshot soon...

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I think that FM had Rooney when he was about that age really.

When is FM2007 coming out? this summer I hope

nazo

Established Member
First thing they need to fix in FM2007 is the online feature.
About my team, i started a new game yesterday just for the heck of it. I still never bought anyone but i'm planning on buying: Silva(left mid), Frey(gk), Sivok (dm), Marcelo Bravo (left mid), Per Kroldrup (dc) and maybe Delgado (fc). I'm also going to snatch up some free 16-18 year olds who i find interesting.

Bigpapa42

YeahBee said:

New players are generated randomly. 14 is generally the youngest players in the game at the start. Regens/newgens can be as young as 13, but are generally 14-17.

Easiest way to tell if a players is an original player or a regen/newgen, just check their Player History. If their first season is 05/06, they were in at the start, and they are original, if not actually real. If they start into the game in 2006 or later, they are a player that has been generated within the game.

ugen64

Hmm, my longest games were Lyon and Man Utd (I was, uh, getting to know my enemy, heh). My 3rd season Lyon squad was probably the best one I ever had:

GK - Gregory Coupet
DR - Rafinha
DL - Fabio Santos
DC - Jacques Faty
DC - Ledley King
DM - Javier Mascherano
MC - Juninho Pernambucano
MR - Sidney Govou
ML - Kieran Richardson
SC - Fred
SC - Pierre-Alain Frau

Backups: Benoit Costil (GK), Sylvain Monsoreau (D LC), Jeremie Berthod (D RL), Hatem Ben Arfa (AM LC), Sergey Kisliy (ST), a few others

regele

Established Member
I finally managed to get the Henry thing sorted, but it was pretty strange, I just responded to a manager's comments before a game and he said that he shared my vision bla bla(in the general happiness info area) then the status just changed back to the old "is enjoying playing for the club".

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
my team arsenal

-----------hildebrand---------
rafinha--toure--kompany-cole
-------------pirlo--------------
--------------------------------
joaquin----cesc----------reyes
--------henry--tardelli---------

krul
milito
baptista
johnson
messi

this team is unbeaten for a long long time. currently in 09/10 season.

nazo

Established Member
In Canada the game is called Worldwide Soccer Manager 2006 instead of Football Manager 2006. Look for it in the game shops and you might find it.

gooners49

cassilas
eboue, toure, campbell,cole
navas, sneijder, gilberto, hleb
henry, van persie

van persie is absoloutly amazing for me last 2 seasons he's scored 50+ goals, and now liverpool keep making £20m+ bids for him, has that happened on anyone elses?

Bigpapa42

Blackjag said:
does anyone know where you can get this game in canada?

You can also go to the ww.sigames.com site and do a digital download to get the game. I couldn't find any in-store copies of 06 as I did for 05, so I resorted to the digital download. Works well.

Tegh

Established Member
I just raped Chelsea 5-1 in the Community Shield, Henry with one and RvP with four. All goals were scored in the first half, and I had the current Arsenal squad with a pwnage tactic.

nazo

Established Member
Rvp is a goal machine on this game. He literally scores goals from everywhere.
What tactic were you using tegh?

Btw nice avatar :lol:

Tegh

Established Member
4-4-2

Henry LCF peeling to the left, RvP RCF free role.

Rosicky/Reyes Cesc Hleb
Gilberto DM

Rosicky/Reyes and Hleb all have attacking arrows going to either flank.

The more intricate tactics are secret. :>

nazo

Established Member
Hmmm, i think i used that formation before. Did you download it from somewhere? Is it called Domination something?

Good formation for sure, i use it most of the times.

Tegh

Established Member
Nope, just made it off the top of my head, lol.
Only the second time I've played this game.

Top Bottom