• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Team on FM2006

Wenger14

Established Member
bluenaz said:
Try starting off with a weak second league team. I tried doing that for the heck of it but got all furious when my team couldn't perform as i wanted them to. It was hard to win a game.

I gave up after a while because i didn't have enough money to make my team any better and the players i had were worthless. It was actually challenging.

I'll probably try a mid table team. Or move over to Serie A or La Liga. If not I'll just start a new game with Arsenal.

Saville- It should be in stores around October/November. Bloody stupid release dates, bang in the middle of Uni, and by the time summer gets around I'm bored of it.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Saville said:
How long untill it does, i never played the thing in my life but i been hearing it's really good

download the FM2006 to get a feel of it, our Jan tranfers won't be thre until you patch it but it is still funny

15fabregas

fabtastic
Junior Gooner

Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:51 am

GK . Victor Valdes

LB . Ashley Cole
CB. Alessandro Nesta
CB. Kolo Toure
RB . Carlos Puyol

LM . Ronaldinho
CM . Deco
CM . Kaka
RM . Alex Hleb

ST . Thierry Henry
ST . Samuel Eto'o

haf way through the season currently top of the EPL
and scored a total of 70 goals only lost once to Chelsea 1:0

great team how you get that :?:

fabtastic

15fabregas Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:36 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

fabtastic
Junior Gooner

Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:51 am

GK . Victor Valdes

LB . Ashley Cole
CB. Alessandro Nesta
CB. Kolo Toure
RB . Carlos Puyol

LM . Ronaldinho
CM . Deco
CM . Kaka
RM . Alex Hleb

ST . Thierry Henry
ST . Samuel Eto'o

haf way through the season currently top of the EPL
and scored a total of 70 goals only lost once to Chelsea 1:0

great team how you get that

it was actually quite easy really, traded a few players and sold a few
i also brought a few good players form peru, brazil and places like that on the cheap for the future

Saville

i got the game on Saturday and think it's ****ing brilliant, my team so far:

Lehmann

Lauren Campbell Toure Cole

Walcott Cesc Rosicky Hleb

Henry Tevez

Bench:

Reyes
Cygan
Senderos
Van Persie
Ljunberg
Almunia
Saviola

and then the odd reserves...Ryan Smith, Song etc...

Im also currently 4th in the leage only lost 1! impressive :) oh and played 7

ArsenalwithoutVieira

my team is as follows now with Arsenal
Akinfeev
Vanden Borre-- Nigel De Jong--- Vincent Kompany-- Ash
Hleb---Baptista----Mo Sissoko---Patrice Evra
---------------Tevez--------Henry
Subs: Kolo, Eboue, Cavenaghi, Ochoa, Ben Arfa

Vanden Borre, De Jong, Evra and Sissoko cost me just 25million for all of them. Tevez i swapped for Reyes and Baptista i swapped for Gilberto and Ljungberg and 5million. Ben Arfa is good but only after a year or so, also i have signed about 20 youngsters such as Nuri Sahin, David N'Gog, Michael Mancienne, Dominic Shimmin and loads of others and as soon as i can i will be buying Whoshington and Kerlon. Ive won league this year and in F.A Cup final and Champs League Final. I sell all players like Cygan and Lehmann, Almunia straight away to raise funds!

Gurgen

Established Member
I've started a new game with Reading, won promotion to the Prem through play-offs, now in my second season. Things not going well so far :lol:

My squad:

Gerardo Cortes is great, check him out, got him for 500k, now 6m at the age of 17. Can play all positions in midfield.

nazo

Established Member
Saville said:
i got the game on Saturday and think it's f****g brilliant, my team so far:

Lehmann

Henry Tevez

Bench:

Reyes
Cygan
Senderos
Van Persie
Ljunberg
Almunia
Saviola

Little tip, Rvp is a goal machine. He literally scores from everywhere. If you want a good DM buy Sivok. He might cost between 7-10mil. Put Reyes on the left, Hleb/Ljungberg on the right and you will be scoring goals for fun. Walcott is good but if this is your first season i don't think he is good enough.

Btw, how is Saviola doing with you? Is Ade any better? I use him as a super sub and he does brilliantly with his headed goals and long range goals.

Did you update to the newest version? it's version 6.0.3

Saville

bluenaz said:
Saville said:
i got the game on Saturday and think it's f****g brilliant, my team so far:

Lehmann

Henry Tevez

Bench:

Reyes
Cygan
Senderos
Van Persie
Ljunberg
Almunia
Saviola

Little tip, Rvp is a goal machine. He literally scores from everywhere. If you want a good DM buy Sivok. He might cost between 7-10mil. Put Reyes on the left, Hleb/Ljungberg on the right and you will be scoring goals for fun. Walcott is good but if this is your first season i don't think he is good enough.

Btw, how is Saviola doing with you? Is Ade any better? I use him as a super sub and he does brilliantly with his headed goals and long range goals.

Did you update to the newest version? it's version 6.0.3

yeah i agree, Van Persie didnt stop scoring in my pre-season friendlys, im pretty dissapointed with Henry, to me it looks like Van Persie is scoring more than him, for me Walcott is probably my best midfielder, he has 7 assist's, and he scored 3, he is quality! i didnt buy Ade because my scount report says there is more better buys about, that was when i got Saviola, i only played him twice because he is out for a month at the moment but he is pretty good!

nazo

Established Member
Then i guess you never updated the game yet. If you update it to 6.0.3 you will have all summer transfers. Walcott, Ade and Diaby will be added. Vela will be added too.

To get more out of Henry don't put him give him the free role position. Put someone like Robin/Tevez in that position.

Saville

bluenaz said:
Then i guess you never updated the game yet. If you update it to 6.0.3 you will have all summer transfers. Walcott, Ade and Diaby will be added. Vela will be added too.

To get more out of Henry don't put him give him the free role position. Put someone like Robin/Tevez in that position.

how do you update the game! :roll: and how do you make someone play a free role?

nazo

Established Member
This is where you download the newest patch.
http://www.sigames.com/downloads.save.p ... 5&file=422

You will have to start a new game for everything to update though.

I'll tell you how to play someone in free role after i reinstall the game in a bit. I bought a new PC and haven't installed the game yet.

Edit: Ok, so you simply go to the tactics screen from there you click on the view button and a drop down list opens. From there click on Free role option and the rest is self explanatory. Use that list for more things too like where to cross to players and all that.

Saville

bluenaz said:
This is where you download the newest patch.
http://www.sigames.com/downloads.save.p ... 5&file=422

You will have to start a new game for everything to update though.

I'll tell you how to play someone in free role after i reinstall the game in a bit. I bought a new PC and haven't installed the game yet.

Edit: Ok, so you simply go to the tactics screen from there you click on the view button and a drop down list opens. From there click on Free role option and the rest is self explanatory. Use that list for more things too like where to cross to players and all that.

Quality! cheers mate!

Saville

help would be much appreciated with this! it's really starting to annoy me!

i launch the FM programme and then the screen flickers to go on to the programme, it then just turns back off to my desktop and i get a little box which say's:

'The resolution was changed to a resolution smaller than the minimum required. It will automatically be reverted to it's previous resolution'

Im them exact word's, do i need to change the resolution or what? at the moment the resolution is on 800 by 600 pixels!

jester

Established Member
vela turns out to be a goal machine. i went 6 seasons on my game (started unemployed, job at hartlepool, within 2 seasons everton manager) now england manager waiting for wenger to get fired, he keeps winning. anyway, when he's about 23 he's worth 13mill, that without playing much, but his stats are very high
great players = sivok, guarin, vanden borre, vela, reyes, milner/downing, ramon, kerlon, silva, bojinov

i started again with arsenal, few seasons in, but struggling to get the best out of cesc (Who has great stats) as i couldnt get him to get over 7's every match. i tried playing him on his own in the middle, with one or two people, giving him free role, an AMC role, but still no luck.

i find adebayor really good on my game too

nazo

Established Member
Saville, i don't know the solution for that but i have my resolution set as 1024 by 768 and it doesn't bring up anything like that. Try changing your resolution and see what happens.

Btw jester, i think Cesc plays best in a CM/ACM position. He nearly scores every 3-4 games for me and always gets 7-8's. Make him make runs from the midfield more.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I always play Cesc as a CM with a arrow pointing to the area behind the strikers. scores pretty much for me. Has the attacking settings set to neutral and no free role. I started playing Henry as ALM when he got older and man does he get assists

Saville

i tell ya something now, play Walcott upfront on his own, and give him the free role! ive played 14 games and he has scored in every game but 1 he has also scored 19! he is amazing he really is, especially with Henry to his right, Van Persie to his left and Vela just behind him! im currenty 1s by 3 points, it's an amazing team!!

Top Bottom