• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Team on FM2006

Gurgen

Established Member
I finished 12th with Reading in my first Prem season, and when I go to 'confidence' it says the board is very disappointed with the team's Premiership peformance, because we were expected to fight bravely against relegation :lol:

Gotta love these bugs.

ArsenalwithoutVieira

Players to buy in the 1st season for small money and become amazing:
Akinfeev
Kameni
Vanden Borre
Dani Alves
Vincent Kompany
Nigel De Jong
Hedwiges Maduro
Mo Sissoko
Carlos Tevez
Fernando Cavenaghi
Patrice Evra

Youngsters who become amazing in a year or 2:
Leo Messi
Freddy Adu
Eddie Gaven
Craig Gordon
Kerlon
Whoshington
Wendell
Tcho
Dominic Shimmin
Fabrice Muamba
Cesc Fabregas
David N'Gog
Michael Mancienne
Jack Cork
James Keene

Also when playing a 4-4-2 Formation, it works best when you play one AMC and one DMC in the middle. Also playing De Jong or Maduro DC is very effective.

Harding

footy manager 2006 on xbox 360 is top class
Arsenal team 07-08 season:

Toldo

Srna
Maxwell
Gonzalez
Toure

Wright Phillips
Van der vaart
Mascherano
Fabregas

Henry
Tevez

Subs:
Carsson
Richards
Rosicky
Adu
Walcott

jester

Established Member
heres hoping juve get relegated to serie C, not just so arsenal can pillage them, but it'd be so much fun to play as them in the 3rd league and work your way up to greatness again without the 'stars', but with the money

Saville

Harding said:
footy manager 2006 on xbox 360 is top class
Arsenal team 07-08 season:

Toldo

Srna
Maxwell
Gonzalez
Toure

Wright Phillips
Van der vaart
Mascherano
Fabregas

Henry
Tevez

Subs:
Carsson
Richards
Rosicky
Adu
Walcott

where the **** you get all the money from! i only just got Tevez and Bellamy!! and that was using £20 mill in total!

nazo

Established Member
He probably sold half the team, won everything in his first season and ended up with over 75mil.

Gurgen

Established Member
bluenaz said:
Saville, i don't know the solution for that but i have my resolution set as 1024 by 768 and it doesn't bring up anything like that. Try changing your resolution and see what happens.

Btw jester, i think Cesc plays best in a CM/ACM position. He nearly scores every 3-4 games for me and always gets 7-8's. Make him make runs from the midfield more.

I play him in a 4-3-3 on the right side of midfield and he's brilliant.

Saville

bluenaz said:
He probably sold half the team, won everything in his first season and ended up with over 75mil.

but how can you sell everyone, because then you wont end up with any good players! your still be be buying players the same amount as to what you sold, and god knows how he could win the title with them!

fabtastic

i had to pay 20 mill for tev :( and then i cant find him in my team, it says hes playing for arsenal but i cant ifnd him :(:(

Saville

fabtastic said:
i had to pay 20 mill for tev :( and then i cant find him in my team, it says hes playing for arsenal but i cant ifnd him :(:(

reserves?

get Nuno gommes, seriously! when he gets into the english leagues, he is a gfoal machine but if you have henry and van persie...play like this

...................Gommes...................Henry........................

.................................Van persie..................................

but put the arrow up through the middle of gommes and henry, the 3 link so well, but if one gets injured either put Kerlon or Luis Fabiano there!

fabtastic

ive checked the reserves and you know the bit where it say you can move a player to which ever team, reseves etc. well it hasnt got that bar!!! :( i have to type in tevez in the player search just to find him!!! its actually really annoying me now 20mill on nothing

ok saville ill take your tip and buy nuno gommes how much can i get him for???

Saville

fabtastic said:
ive checked the reserves and you know the bit where it say you can move a player to which ever team, reseves etc. well it hasnt got that bar!!! :( i have to type in tevez in the player search just to find him!!! its actually really annoying me now 20mill on nothing

ok saville ill take your tip and buy nuno gommes how much can i get him for???

erm...for me it was about £4.5 mill! he is a good buy

Harding

bluenaz said:

your not far off well heres the story.....i sold rvp, lehman, lauren, cole, campbell, pires, ljungberg and gilberto and that gave me an extra £45mill to spend in my 1st season and the rest is history lol i wont premier, f.a cup and league cup in 1st season, retained the f.a cup and league in my second season and just started my new campaign!

nazo

Established Member
Harding said:
bluenaz said:

your not far off well heres the story.....i sold rvp, lehman, lauren, cole, campbell, pires, ljungberg and gilberto and that gave me an extra £45mill to spend in my 1st season and the rest is history lol i wont premier, f.a cup and league cup in 1st season, retained the f.a cup and league in my second season and just started my new campaign!

You know if you kept Robin for at least 2-3 months you could've sold him for 50mil+ :)
In my first game i sold him for 50mil and i could've gained an extra 25% of the money in his next transfer too.

Harding

yeah i sold him to liverpool on mine and he is worth £12mil now but tevez got 38 goals in the league 2 seasons in a row so its ok lol

moriconi

were does he get the money, he probably added another user prefrably chelsea and stole there cash and then retired him

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I patched it and played a bit with the editor to get morew relevant signings like Cheva and Ballack. ALso uped the potential on some of our youngsters

My team has gone thru a transition summer were I sold the old guard aka Sol, Lauren, Gilberto and brought in Chivu, Cambiasso and Zlatan (Pretended that Juve did get relgated and put some of their players in top clubs around Juve.

My starting lineup would be

Isaksson
Eboue, Kolo, Chivu, Cole
Hleb Cesc, Cambiasso, Rosicky
Henry Zlatan

Subs
Freddie
Jens
Van Den Borre
Flamini
Reyes
also got a ton of 17 year olds and is wreaking havoc in the reserve league

fabtastic

yh i love to sign aload of unproven players and stick them in the reserves they rip other teams apart!

has anybody brought yilidrim, he has great stats and when you bring him on as a sub he does great for you and scoring in everygame he plays for his national team!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom