• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Team on FM2006

arsenalule

Just put screenshots of your team here.

This is Arsenal end of 05/06 Season(League Cup & FA Cup)

Pkd Inf Name Position Morale Form Con Apps Gls Av Rat
GK Sébastien Frey GK Superb 8-7-7-7-8 100% - - -
S1 Jens Lehmann GK Superb 7-6-7-6-6 98% - - -
DC Jorge Andrade SW, D C Superb 8-6-7-7-8 100% - - -
DR Kolo Touré D RC Very Good 6-10-8-8-8 100% - - -
DL Cristian Chivu D LC Good 7-9-7-7-8 97% - - -
- Anton Ferdinand D C Superb 7-7-7-7-7 99% - - -
DC Vincent Kompany D C Very Good 7-7-7-7-7 99% - - -
S2 Nik Besagno D C, DM Superb 6-7-7-7-6 97% - - -
- Emmanuel Eboué D/WB R Very Good 6-7-9-6-6 95% - - -
- Gaël Clichy D/WB L Superb 7-7-8-7-9 100% - - -
DMC Mahamadou Diarra DM Very Good 7-7-7-7-7 99% - - -
- Christian Poulsen DM Superb 9-7-7-7-7 97% - - -
MC Francesc Fabregas M C Superb 7-6-7-7-7 99% - - -
S3 Aliaksandr Hleb AM RC Very Good 6-10-7-7-7 100% - - -
- Fredrik Ljungberg AM R Very Good 8-7-7-7-7 100% - - -
AMR Franck Ribéry AM RL Superb 7-7-7-7-7 96% - - -
S4 Salomon Kalou AM RLC, F C Superb 6-7-6-7-7 99% - - -
- Robin van Persie AM LC, F C Superb 8-7-7-7-7 100% - - -
AML José Antonio Reyes AM L, ST Very Good 8-10-8-7-7 100% - - -
- John Obi Mikel AM C Very Good 7-7-8-7-8 100% - - -
- Nuri Sahin AM C Good 7-7-7-7-7 96% - - -
S5 Nicolas Anelka ST Superb 10-8-7-7-7 100% - - -
FC Fred ST Superb 10-7-7-7-9 100% - - -
FC Thierry Henry ST Superb 9-6-8-7-9 100% - - -

Cole SOLD to Chelski for 58m pounds + 15% next sale. [total worth 67.7m pounds]
Lucho Gonzalez on his way.
Otherwise solid team. Especially Defence.

I'd like to see your teams.
[PS: what is the keyboard shortcut for screenshot?]

James

Established Member
Press the 'Prt Scr' key on your keyboard.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/C ... /milan.jpg

Just entering my second season with Milan. Had a disappointing first season, came 3rd in Serie A even though i went 23 games unbeaten, got knocked out in the group stages of the CL but i did go on to win the Uefa Cup at least.

Milan's squad is so old though, brought in some useful young players at the back (Vanden Borre, Clichy, Boulahorouz). Noticed you've signed Besagno too. Trying to sign Chivu, but Roma are reluctant to let him go, but i should be getting Kompany. Bought Sivok (Sparta) and Bodmer (Lille) in Midfield. Gilardinho was quality in my first season, and i've brought in Yildirim (Heerenveen) and Vucinic (Lecce). Rest of my team is trialists and under 19's. Got rid of most of the dead wood.

nazo

Established Member
Sivok is amazing on my game.
I'm in the first season of my game, haven't played it for a while.
I have all the original players with Sivok and Isaksson the only players bought. I made some bids for some players but haven't played the game after that so i don't know if they were accepted.

Roma were only going to sell me Chivu for 16mil so i said to heck with that and gave up on him.

Btw i'm obviously Arsenal.

James

Established Member
bluenaz said:
Roma were only going to sell me Chivu for 16mil so i said to heck with that and gave up on him.
I was interested to see how much it'd take for them to accept my bids...£25m and still hadn't got anywhere.

Guess they didn't want to sell him to another Serie A club.

Mostarac

Established Member
Haha, I am pretending to be Preziosi in this game, James. But, the difference is that I am not buying any games, haha.

James

Established Member
Mostarac said:
Haha, I am pretending to be Preziosi in this game, James. But, the difference is that I am not buying any games, haha.
I think after my Milan game i'm actually going to be Genoa. Just hope the **** doesn't **** me over as well :lol:

Gunnergregharrison said:
Whats your biggest ever sales?

I sold adu for 90mil to liverpool when he was 27
Jesus.

Honestly can't remember, did sell Ashley Cole for around £45m to Real.

Mostarac

Established Member
James said:
I think after my Milan game i'm actually going to be Genoa. Just hope the c**t doesn't f**k me over as well :lol:

Haha, I can imagine you winning the Champions League with Genoa and then they take away the title because of Preziosi, James.

James

Established Member
Mostarac said:
James said:
I think after my Milan game i'm actually going to be Genoa. Just hope the c**t doesn't f**k me over as well :lol:
Haha, I can imagine you winning the Champions League with Genoa and then they take away the title because of Preziosi, James.
I think my laptop would go out the window if that happened haha.

When i really get into a game on football manager (like my Milan one at the moment), i take it way too seriously haha.

gunnerGH

Established Member
bluenaz said:
I sold Rvp once for 50+mil

****ing hell thats good for RVP. He isnt rated that highly on footy games.

Compared to adu who seems to be the best when he isnt in real life....just yet anyway :wink:

flaunt

I am currently playing 2nd season of the game as Racing Santander (of Spain). No money, and only hope is to not get relegated.

1st season things went well. Semi final of Copa Del Ray, was LEADING La Liga until final run-in when the team lost all six final games to finish fifth.

But this year, because of playing in UEFA cup, my team is effed up. Am struggling in La Liga (17th) and just got trashed in a UEFA group match.

I guess it's time to go look for a bigger club to join. Think I'll join an English club (my game, I chose to run English, Spanish, Italian, French and Dutch leagues concurrently so I can go from league to league being successful).

arsenalule

An Update, just past transfer deadline in beginning of 06/07 season:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h201/arsenalule/06785620.jpg

Defence, one word, a rock. Only conceded once in 6 games [won all out of six]. Andrade is a must buy. Even when he is in centreal defence he will sit back and order the defence. Chivu. Superb. Kolo. Legend. Kompany. Needs more seasons. On the lookout to strengthen even further: Coloccini, Felipe, Rafinha, Naldo.
Also Fred has given Henry a run for his money. Someone finally.

What do you think?

Any big names worth signing [have very little left in kitty after spending]. In previous games i adopted Arsène's style of signing youngsters, then end up with huge amounts of money to spend on players hitting their late 20s. :roll:

PS: thats Gael Clichy and Cristian Poulsen who are hidden.

A

Anonymous

im currently west brom , signed a few qpr youngsters and a few polish youngsters and i find my self in 3rd after 8games. looks promising :p

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Read it and weep it people! Charlton Athletic in 2008!

Charlton Athletic Football Club

I am yet to win the Premiership, in my first season I finished 11th, then I finished 4th, then 3rd.

I've lost so many players to free transfers because Charlton is not a big club its not funny. I lost Luke Young, Hermann Hreidersson, Billy Jones and Danny Murphy all to Newcastle. Talal El Karkouri to Lazio.

I've bought in some players who have turned to superstars however, such as:

Giuseppe Rossi - 3.7m from Man Utd - 73app 47gls 29ast.
Leighton Baines - 4.5m from Wigan - Young and quality.
David Bentley - 4m from Arsenal - 74app 24ast
Daniel Agger - 5.5m from Brondby - Solid as a rock!
Chris Kirkland - 2m from Liverpool - Superstar!
Joey Barton - Free Transfer - Captain and my enforcer!

Other good players I've bought during the summer who have failed to make an impact yet though are:

Nigel Reo-Coker, Nuri Sahin, Leo Messi (who I got with 5m for Jerome Thomas), Martin Diaz (20-year old touted as the next Pablo Aimar), Fabio Santos.

Anyways, as I mentioned above, no Premierships, but somehow managed to win the Champions League in my first attempt. It was such a crazy game, that I was tempted to quit and restart even though I won. I played Juventus in the final, and look what happened......

UEFA Champions League Final - Juventus vs Charlton

Anyways...it's been a real challenge for my boys. But in the end, no matter what happens, my players always end up wanting to leave because I'm Charlton. Disappointing, but makes it much more fun.

Mostarac

Established Member
James said:
When i really get into a game on football manager (like my Milan one at the moment), i take it way too seriously haha.

Haha, when I play I am like that aswell.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
bluenaz said:
I sold Rvp once for 50+mil

74mil for me I really wanted Zlatan and Juve accepted but he turned me down. And I sold him to Chelski but he was really angry a me before he had had a three moth injury and was pissed because he didn't get any games! wouldn't sign a nerw contract and was unhappy and didn't score ehren hr came back.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Mostarac said:
James said:

Haha, when I play I am like that aswell.

already done well almost you know that movie with the guy trashing the keyboard happend to me yesterday played semis CL vs Deportivo and had 2-0 in the first leg (away) and wtf happens I score early jsut for them to get a penalty. they then score once more I am still ahead but in the 94 minute they get another penalty and score and they win on away goals

Top Bottom