• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Team on FM2006

Josh27

Quick update from my game, just finished the 2009/10 with Arsenal.

Final league table...
10table.jpg

What we won, everything! (Ignore the yid, Fat boy etc they're from the forthcoming WC where I'm England manager)...
10champion.jpg

The team...
10team.jpg

And what they said about me haha!...
10manager.jpg

Henry bagged 45 goals in 45 appearances, and he's a 33 year old 'legendary striker' now too. Tevez done well, Forlan was plagued with injury this season. Mascherano held down the DM roll well, Diarra covering when needed (injuries, cup games etc). Reyes and Joaquin both scored some peachy long shots from the wings. Seb Larsson has done well as cover for Ash (boo!) at LB, and the Toure/Kompany partnership in the middle is solid as f**k! Good season, if only eh lol!

nazo

Established Member
I used to do that but in the past couple of weeks me and my friend have been playing a multiplayer game (on the same pc) and i can't anymore ;)

He's Chelski and of course i'm Arsenal.
He won the league two days ago, got kicked out of the carling cup (along with me), is in the fa cup final and is in the champions league semi final (0-0 vs Milan first leg)

I'm in second place (guaranteed), got kicked out of the fa cup and carling cup in the same week :( and my only hope is the champions league now. I'm leading Everton 2-0 in the semi final (first leg). I HAVE to beat him in the final if we meet each other. It will pay off for the defeat i suffered at home.

Btw, isn't it crazy Chelski start with a full great team and 131mil along with it :? It is just impossible to beat that.

James

Established Member
Anyone who saves and restarts is a dirty cheat! haha.

I'm currently Sampdoria in a network game. Finished 5th, 4th, 3rd and i'm currently second at the moment.

Got to the Champions League final in the 3rd season, but lost 2-0 to Inter, and ive also been runners up twice in the Coppa Italia.

I havent had much luck when it comes down to it. Will post some screenshots next time im on.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I don't save, play, restart tactic but I have raised the potential for the Arsenal youngsters and as many talents I care to remember.

Edit, and in total I should have recieved more maybe the sums are messed up because I almost always sell my players and recieve structured payments over 50 games, internationals and after a certain amount of goals. I fool myself in to thinking that the clubs are willing to pay more that way. And I got 25-50% sell-on clausul on almsot every player I sell so I can get money that way to

Army of Me

Established Member
Liverpool and West Ham can kiss my ass, this is an FA Cup Final...

ManCity_FaCup02.jpg

I didn't do too well in the league this year, look at all those draws! My defence just doesn't know the meaning of 'clean sheet'...

ManCity_Prem02.jpg

And I still have the Champs League final v Inter to play.

*phew*

ManCity_Champs02.jpg

5 trophies in 4 years - that ain't bad ;)

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Any got any tips for tactics for Arsenal, I can never get any to work too well in 06.

James

Established Member
There are plenty of guides on the sites and forums.

You need to download the files, unzip/rar, and then put them into the graphics folder in the Football Manager directory.

nazo

Established Member
Damn, FM2007 is looking great. I read some blogs about it and it looks like it's going to be alot better than FM2006. I'm looking forward to playing that game.

Bazza19

i think fm gets really boring really fast,after about the third season and ive won everything or i get promoted i get fed up, anyway if your a utd supporter would you even bother buying the game, and when is it out

James

Established Member
Bazza19 said:
i think fm gets really boring really fast,after about the third season and ive won everything or i get promoted i get fed up, anyway if your a utd supporter would you even bother buying the game, and when is it out
Try being a lower league side i.e Conference North.

It takes alot longer than 3 seasons, and you can't get bored of success.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom