• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Team on FM2006

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
bluenaz said:
Damn, FM2007 is looking great. I read some blogs about it and it looks like it's going to be alot better than FM2006. I'm looking forward to playing that game.

Basiaclly every instalement has brought something new and refreshing to the game and the changes from 06-07 seems huge!

Saville

Guys can anyone help, i have download a few patches to get the team badges and kit's but now ive got them i dont know how to open them. Everytime i click on it it doesnt open any help?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
FM is so much better,

The company that made CM i nthe first place still has the motor running it and the database supporting it, while CM just has got the right to the name

nORg@

THis is my Worldclass team in CM 2006:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::Kameni:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::C.Davies::::::::::::Senderos:::::::::::::::
::Amaral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::A.Cole::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::Kompany::::::::::Fabregas:::::::::::::::::
::Kaka:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Reyes/Persie::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::Torres:::::::::::Henry:::::::::::::::::::::

Subs:GK Salmon;LBTraore;DM Muamba;RM Fray;ST Quinsy;etj...

Balance 450M euro Transfer Budge: 260M euro

I am at 2010 year

nORg@

some of my Statistics :

Highest fee spend : Torres 34M pounds
Highest fee resived: Hleb 45M pounds

Time at Arsenal : 2387 days
Number of Award won : 46

Nr of players bought : 8
Nr of players sold : 33

Tottal Value of players bought : 87M pounds
Tottal Value of players sold : 161M pounds

Highest world ranking : 5

Games played : 438
Games won : 386
Games drawn : 44
Games lost : 8

Goals Scored : 1214
Goals Concedet : 249
Goal Difference : 965

And of course somthing amazing , Last season Torres scored 90 goals overall

2 Worldclass players in my team : Fabregas and Torres ...Fabregas is insane , I dont know what a **** is he doing , he is scoring a lot of goals and his statistics are almost all 20...

nORg@

11vanpersie said:
spend some on your subs!!!

I like a small team and I dont like to bench great players , my subs are usefull players , who can play in many positions and my fist 11 is world class starting from Kameni untile Torres ....Kompany is soooooooo wonderfull in a DMC role ..I transforme him form a DC to a ****ing excelent DMC...and Persie in the left is insaind he make 20 to 30 assist per season and a lot of goals ....

Saville

All of a sudden i have become the ''Chelsea'' of the game! i have a season budget of £80 million! it's brilliant! all started by seeli8ng Hleb for £35 million! then some of the other best players started to go! but now i have an even better team than i have ever had before

..................Lehmann.................

Eboue.......Toure......Terry......Cole

Cesc

A.Lennon.......Gerrard.......... Reyes

Henry....Torres

Sub's:

Dida
Lauren
Tevez
Gilberto
Eto'o

rest of squad:

J. Cole (Injured)
Van De Vaart
Clichy
Van Persie (injured)
Poom
Kompany (injured)

when i started bringing in the world class players i have an amazing amounth of £120.5 million!

nORg@

pss to many worldclass players , you dont know who to get in first ...I dont like that ...just look at my team , excelent excelent , I have no competition :D ...And one advice just try and convert Kompany in a DM you will see what a worlclass player he will be ...He wins every duel every ball , its amaizing ...and do ya wanna know how to pay much lower players, just wait untile the last day of the contract and they will ask you much much little money....the highest weekly wage is me :D 45.000 punds ....But you should be careful cuz other clubs may steal your players ....I managed to keep my players and know my Balance is 308.973.926 pounds and my transfer kitty is 161.368.650 pounds :D .....I am at 2012 and the riches club in the world ;)

Saville

but dude your screwed for injurys and suspensions! you got to have some pretty decent players on the bench to fill in the places where ur missing for injuries etc..

Saville

bit more of advice get Aaron Lennon when he is around 21-13 years old!! he is an absolute whizkid and also Theo Walcott, i had to get rid of him because i couldnt resist a offer i got for £18. 75 million! i swear them to together on both wings are dynamite! Lennon last season got 25 assist's with walcott getting 15 assist's! Aaron Lennon is a player to buy!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom