• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Team on FM2006

nORg@

£18. 75 million for Theo Walcott :shock: ?? ...I bought him but Newcastle stoal him from me :( ...BTW he has very small statistics :? ...
you just try and convert Kompany in a DMC and you'll see what a great job he will do there , he scores ingratiating goals and far more better than Mascherano...And Persie form the ML is fantastic ....Kameni is the best GK , he is fantastic very hard to beat him, and almost everyteam is interesting on him....

cm2006uf0.jpg

[/img]

nazo

Established Member
nORg@ said:
£18. 75 million for Theo Walcott :shock: ?? ...I bought him but Newcastle stoal him from me :( ...BTW he has very small statistics :? ...
you just try and convert Kompany in a DMC and you'll see what a great job he will do there , he scores ingratiating goals and far more better than Mascherano...And Persie form the ML is fantastic ....Kameni is the best GK , he is fantastic very hard to beat him, and almost everyteam is interesting on him....

Download the new (6.0.3) update. All new players (from the Jan. transfer window) are added.

JMT

i have CM06 but its gone downhill over the last 3 4 years... this time FM will be my next purchase. when is 2007 coming out?

nORg@

bluenaz said:
nORg@ said:

Download the new (6.0.3) update. All new players (from the Jan. transfer window) are added.

hey mate can you tell me how can I download it cuz I don't know and can ya tell me how can I play online...I have FM 2006 and I just change my preferences...now it looks much better and the X in the up right - if you touch it than you can see the field much bigger

nazo

Established Member
To download the new patch, this is the site: http://files.filefront.com/fm2006+data+ ... einfo.html

About the online mode, i haven't played it online before so i can't tell you how to do it. Also i don't know what that X thing is.

Btw, if you download the new patch you have to start a new game. It won't work with your old saved files. Just warning you ;)

nazo

Established Member
nORg@ said:
hey ...will walcott be at ARsenal and are they better or just the same statistics ???!

Walcott, Ade, Diaby and Vela will all be at Arsenal and will be improved.. (check the reserves if you can't find them). Some other players are improved too while the rest are the same.

Btw just to tell ya, fm2007 is coming out in another 3 weeks (demo next week i think?), you can enjoy your current file till then or just download the new patch and start a new game.

TsokS

Where can I find/download this game? I played FIFA Manager 06 before. Which one is better?

I am here in Mongolia. And currently working in mining company so no CD or DVD shops around. Hehe

go49oner

Established Member
Finally i won the World Cup. now i have won nearly every trophy in a game, and made it to 10th place in the all time best.

roll on FM2007

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
- Åñð®éw - said:
http://uk.media.pc.ign.com/media/849/849296/img_3848760.html

Championship manager seens ti be miles ahead still. even though i like FM better. i cant take it away form CM... great job,

what are you saying? CM better then FM, c'mon, CM is jsut the name while FM is the database, all the people and the motor/code behind the game. The oens who did CM lsot the right to the name to the ones ONLY distributing the game

nazo

Established Member
CM2007 looks nice but looks can be deceiving sometimes ;)

I think i'll stick to FM for now.

go49oner

Established Member
YeahBee said:
- Åñð®éw - said:
http://uk.media.pc.ign.com/media/849/849296/img_3848760.html

Championship manager seens ti be miles ahead still. even though i like FM better. i cant take it away form CM... great job,

what are you saying? CM better then FM, c'mon, CM is jsut the name while FM is the database, all the people and the motor/code behind the game. The oens who did CM lsot the right to the name to the ones ONLY distributing the game

i played CM about month ago. i won everything in 1st season, with henry scoring 63 :shock: goal in ONE season. enough said

Arsenal_4eva_14

nORg@ said:
some of my Statistics :

Highest fee spend : Torres 34M pounds
Highest fee resived: Hleb 45M pounds

Time at Arsenal : 2387 days
Number of Award won : 46

Nr of players bought : 8
Nr of players sold : 33

Tottal Value of players bought : 87M pounds
Tottal Value of players sold : 161M pounds

Highest world ranking : 5

Games played : 438
Games won : 386
Games drawn : 44
Games lost : 8

Goals Scored : 1214
Goals Concedet : 249
Goal Difference : 965

And of course somthing amazing , Last season Torres scored 90 goals overall

2 Worldclass players in my team : Fabregas and Torres ...Fabregas is insane , I dont know what a f**k is he doing , he is scoring a lot of goals and his statistics are almost all 20...

I am a football manager god. Played the game for over decade now and without bragging, i can conquer the game after 1month of playing.

My point here is that the above post is 99% bollocks. The balances being spoken about i dont agree with at all, nor the sqaud that he has available. Kaka and Torres alone aer woth 100mil odd to sign, yet he has spent 87mil in his WHOLE time at the club. Absolute bollocks if you ask me?

Its also evident the lad has not downloaded the patch which would also go to explain alot. Overall it is a lie and i hate people that continue to do this.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom