• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Top 5 Arsenal Players Ever

Legend14

Established Member
1. Henry
2. Bergkamp
3. Fabregas
4. Giroud
5. Nacho

Didn’t understand the game well enough appreciate Viera impact.

BIoodBrother

Overmars (Bergkamp)
Hleb (Rosicky)
Fabregas (Nasri)
Alexis (Santi)
Saka (Tomiyasu)

from the respective Generations

Also need to mention Eboue, Denilson, Fran Merida (who I met after the Emirates Cup in the metro) and Vela as my hipster picks and a smile and astonished look from Özil as I screamed "Mesut" in perfect Turkish German with a long 'e' at Selhurst Park during the warm up drills.

Player that I disliked the most was probably Bendtner. Remember when he blocked a goal on the line for us and I thought it was just typical

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
1. Henry (Diaby)
2. Bergkamp
3. Fábregas
4. Vieira
5. Pires

(Cesc goes above Vieira simply because he was a reference and an idol for me like Bergkamp before him, not saying he was better)

Black240

In no particular order:

Henry
Bergkamp
Cesc
Santi
Wrighty
Vieira
Adams

I know that's seven, but they were all great. We've had some amazing players over the years.

Henry boi

This current group has a lot of likable players and I feel like these are some of the players who can be up there with the legends in the future
Saka, Saliba, Ødegaard, White and Jesus

baccy_man

Established Member
Dennis Bergkamp
Liam Brady
Charlie George
Thierry Henry
And a toss up between Patrick Vieira and Tony Adams

Gunners1616

TH14
RVP
Fabregas