• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Top 5 Arsenal Players Ever

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Top 5 biggest willies?
Riou right now:
Leave Me Alone Reaction GIF by Travis

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Barrasin.

Cesc is a little snake, had a shirt over his head and snaked AW/club to watch Formula 1 instead of attending our final game of the season.

RVP was a top lad, could tell he loved the club just a very unfortunate situation. I probably would have made the move to Utd too if I was at the end of my career and won nada.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Cesc is a little snake, had a shirt over his head and snaked AW/club to watch Formula 1 instead of attending our final game of the season.

RVP was a top lad, could tell he loved the club just a very unfortunate situation. I probably would have made the move to Utd too if I was at the end of my career and won nada.

Don't care, he was who I watched growing up, got me into Arsenal. Used to have pics off him on my wall.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

“My top 5 players” *lists 6 names*

Mine would be Thierry Henry, Patrick Vieira, Robert Pires, Robin van Persie and Mesut Özil.
Huh. No one has said it yet. Interesting

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Guess who's list this is...

1. Cedric
2. Soares
3. Pablo
4. Mari
5. Cedric Soares and Pablo Mari

...I will give you a clue, he was too scared too @ me in his post...I will give everyone 2 guesses!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was a Theirry Henry fan as a kid, but looking back Birdcamp was the real G.

Latest posts

Top Bottom