• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Top 5 Arsenal Players Ever

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sagna or Lauren?

🤔

Loved that Sagna signing, if I’m honest.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The love list:

1. Henry
2. Vieira
3. Bergkamp
4. Adams
5. Ljungberg

The hate list:

1. Cashley
2. Gallas
3. RvP
4. Adebayor
5. Willian

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Sagna or Lauren?

🤔

Loved that Sagna signing, if I’m honest.

Have to go with Sagna. Used to see a girl called Lauren who didn’t know I was seeing her and told everyone at school I was a liar and creep.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Remember that Sunderland game were Sagna randomly played without his dreads, was like his character model glitched that day :lol:

Brilliant player though, should have a bigger trophy haul than just 2 cups.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think it’s 20 years, around now, that we signed Gilberto Silva. One of those guys that doesn’t get mentioned enough, think that team is much weaker without him.

Wish I got to see him play! I heard he was good.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember that Sunderland game were Sagna randomly played without his dreads, was like his character model glitched that day :lol:

Brilliant player though, should have a bigger trophy haul than just 2 cups.
Only you remember stuff like this, I don’t know how. I don’t know what happened last season.

Riou

Think it’s 20 years, around now, that we signed Gilberto Silva. One of those guys that doesn’t get mentioned enough, think that team is much weaker without him.

When he missed most of the 04-05 season, everyone started to realise how great he was.

The Paddy and Cesc duo started to get found out in away games without him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Guess who's list this is...

1. Cedric
2. Soares
3. Pablo
4. Mari
5. Cedric Soares and Pablo Mari

...I will give you a clue, he was too scared too @ me in his post...I will give everyone 2 guesses!
After all the times I defended you against r*ch 1990 as well...
i-protected-you-in-high-school-spider-man3.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The hate list:

1. Cashley
2. Gallas
3. RvP
4. Adebayor
5. Willian

No longer have hate for these three when I see how our fans act on a daily basis.

The fools running the club should be to blame imo. I’m pretty sure Cashley has no regrets after winning everything in club football, neither does RVP. Adebayor is a strange one, the fans were giving him (after the new contract) and his family stick + he has no affiliation to Arsenal. In that sort of situation, I’d do no different.

Riou

No longer have hate for these three when I see how our fans act on a daily basis.

The fools running the club should be to blame imo. I’m pretty sure Cashley has no regrets after winning everything in club football, neither does RVP. Adebayor is a strange one, the fans were giving him and his family stick + he has no affiliation to Arsenal. In that sort of situation, I’d do no different.

Yeah, I have mellowed on players leaving us too.

You only get one career, should try and go as far as you can in it.

Top Bottom