• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Top 5 Arsenal Players Ever

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Vieira flirted with Real every summer as well. If your a good player that's always going to happen. As long as you don't behave like Cesc did to get his move then it's fair game really. The Reals and Milan's of the world are massive clubs.

No, i will not call Adebayors behaviour "fair game". But defend that Sp**s cvnt with your life if thats what you want.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Went Chelsea on top of it :lol:
I’m over it though, I was never as attached to either Cesc or VP to begin with.

The threat of Barca taking him lingered over Cesc for 8 years and VP was injured.

The Barca DNA stuff was even more cringe than RVP to Utd, at least we didn’t have to endure it for 8 years with the constant links and Barca players going public at every opportunity.

What I found more cringe is how he’s tried to bridge both clubs in recent years. He has tried to show his affection for both Chelsea and Arsenal but it just doesn’t feel right to me. RVP has picked his side tho which I prefer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Van Persie is always respectful when talking about us, but favours United... that's the best way to do it, Cesc tries to be 50/50 too much, which doesn't work.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Bergkamp
Henry
Vieira
Adams
Wright

Honorable mentions are Cole, Pires & Van Persie.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

No, i will not call Adebayors behaviour "fair game". But defend that Sp**s cvnt with your life if thats what you want.

See that's total hindsight. He had absolutely no links with Sp**s at that point.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

See that's total hindsight. He had absolutely no links with Sp**s at that point.

Sure but he was still a greedy cvnt that didnt respect Arsenal at all. I can shiw you the statements from the man himself, his filthy agent and Wenger if you wish, going back to the summer of 2008.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Best 5

Henry
Bergkamp
Viera
Adams
Wright

As per @OnlyOne request, the 5 best looking

Henry
Ljungberg
Ramsey
Giroud
Xhaka

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sure but he was still a greedy cvnt that didnt respect Arsenal at all. I can shiw you the statements from the man himself, his filthy agent and Wenger if you wish, going back to the summer of 2008.

Don't worry I remember it well. Fact is he was still professional enough to play for us afterwards, even renewed his deal. Quite similar to the Vieira will he/won't he with Real every year.

Polar opposite of the Fabregas shambles.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Van Persie is always respectful when talking about us, but favours United... that's the best way to do it, Cesc tries to be 50/50 too much, which doesn't work.

That’s what I prefer, it’s better to do it with your chest and stick to your original decision unless you’re going to a complete u turn like Hleb did.

Hate when players remain on the fence even though he clearly forced through his move unprofessionally.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah Adebayor got done dirty as it was later revealed by Wenger himself (in his book), but that's what big clubs do.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah Adebayor got done dirty as it was later revealed by Wenger himself (in his book), but that's what big clubs do.

Fans will and have only stuck to the rumours and believe what they want to tho. Being selective is what they’re good at.

Cesc had a shirt over him and was caught at the Spanish Grand Prix whilst we had a game but he’s a saint in certain eyes.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Ade just seems like a bit of a **** though, can see why Arsène wanted rid for big money...should have sold him a year earlier and got Villa, who was twerking hard for Arsenal that summer

He always seem to fall out with his team's, had a quality season then drops off...his performances aren't worth his baggage, way too inconsistent.

Was right to celebrate the way he did against us though, that racist chant form our fans was disgusting, one of my least fav days as an Arsenal fan.

He does seem pretty unlikeable, but that day was a different issue, that our fanbase let itself down in.

Just call him a ****, don't do what the fans did that day.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Fans will and have only stuck to the rumours and believe what they want to tho. Being selective is what they’re good at.

Cesc had a shirt over him and was caught at the Spanish Grand Prix whilst we had a game but he’s a saint in certain eyes.

Nasri is another who gets a bit of a bad rap I think but he still played days before his transfer. I've always respected him for that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom