Youri Tielemans

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by ArsenesNO1Fan, Jun 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArsenesNO1Fan

ArsenesNO1Fan Well-Known Member

Chelsea and Arsenal have both made enquiries about Anderlechtstarlet Youri Tielemans, according to AS.

The 18-year-old, who has already racked up 86 appearances for Anderlecht, is regarded as one of the most promising young players in Belgium.

He has attracted strong interest from Atletico Madrid this season, although he recently penned a new five-year contract at his current club.

That hasn’t stopped his list of suitors from growing, though, and AS reports that both Chelsea and Arsenal have asked after the Belgium under-21 international.

It is believed Anderlecht would request a fee in the region of €20m for the midfielder.

2. Hunta

Hunta NOT In A Caravan Trusted

He will be world class, I'd take him definitely.

3. Bigbludfire

Bigbludfire Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hunta likes this.
  4. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

This guy will become a top player. Shows intelligence and composure beyond his years.

Would make sense to sign him early before his value sky rockets.

5. elber82

elber82 Active Member

We should take him, but, sadly, we won't.

6. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

there's only so many talented young midfielders one can amass

he did look class in the CL

7. senna

senna Active Member

Only seen in the CL against us but looked quality, could be a deep lying playmaker who could take Cazorla's role eventually or replace Coquelin if his defensive positioning develops. Good set pieces too.

8. elber82

elber82 Active Member

Can see him making a move to a subtop club like Schalke, Wolfsburg, PSV, Lyon, Roma, etc when he decides to leave Belguim. Probably best thing for his development in fairness

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  9. Alter

Alter Member

Very good player, yet not first team material for us right now.

I follow Anderlecht quiet a bit. He looked class whenever I watched him. Has a nice passing range, good vista, good distance shots with both feet. We should buy him and loan him to a premier league club. Swansea would be a great fit for him (especially if they lose Ki).

10. redanddread

redanddread The stone that the builders refuse

20 million euros ain't exactly chicken feed.............mind you Lukaku went for 18 million GBP at he same age. 14 M GBP-loadsa do$h for an 18 yr old in a secondary league?

11. ArsenesNO1Fan

ArsenesNO1Fan Well-Known Member

I'd actually be happy if he was our only midfield signing. If we were actually going to give him game time I'm not sure we can support more midfielders. He's ready to contribute now and will be world class in a few years.

It's £14.3GBP, that's a bit of a bargain for someone of his potential.

12. redanddread

redanddread The stone that the builders refuse

I'll have to defer to you guys on this one as I haven't watched much of him. Anderlecht do have some real promising young talent though.

Going price nowadays I guess-we did pay 16 million GBP for Chambers.

13. juice man

juice man Well-Known Member

Price for youngsters are extremely inflated now. If your manager is a patient operator in the transfer market, you can pay a little more than double to get a finished product like Sanchez. Too much risk involved in developing young players with the prices being quoted IMO.

14. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Can't be getting excited about kids anymore, I want established or near that level type signings.

danlaw likes this.
  15. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

Ramsey, Walcott and Özil will be established next season.

We have a lot of room for kids!

16. samshere

samshere Why so serieuse?

We should try and sign him up if there's a chance that Chelsea get him instead. They are sure to nip his talent in the bud. We'll be doing a service to football by stopping him going to that dump..

danlaw likes this.
  17. The_Roadrunner

The_Roadrunner Burned Out

In FM 2015 this kid led my Fiorentina side to 3 straight CLs!

I really hope he takes a more sane path to development than Odegaard who made a horrible decision going to Real so young.

danlaw likes this.
  18. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Text that to Wenger, that's all he'll need to know!

fenxx likes this.
  19. The_Roadrunner

The_Roadrunner Burned Out

If I had Wenger on text I wouldn't be posting here ;)

20. burnsjed

burnsjed Well-Known Member

Yes you would, don't kid yourself!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.