• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makavelii

Why are people so desperate to lock threads like this?

And why does their need to be links to discuss a player we’re linked to?
What’s the point of a football forum if not that?

I find it helpful to read peoples takes as the window gets smaller and Leicester get more desperate.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I find it helpful to read peoples takes as the window gets smaller and Leicester get more desperate.

This is a thread in the Transfer Rumors forum. Start a thread in the Football Talk forum if you want to discuss Tielemans as a player rather than a potential transfer target for Arsenal. And fvck off with the moronic bumps.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I think it's some sort of mental fragility. They can't handle a thread like this open because it makes them hope and they'd rather it be locked so they can mentally close the possibility of signing him so they don't get unexpected disappointment

Strange phenomenon but has been going on here for years

baccy_man

Established Member
This article is saying that we might wait until next season when Tielemans, contract runs out and we can get him on a free transfer,
The only problem with that is that another team might jump in for him late on in the window and scupper the plans,
I'm not sure how reliable the source is either.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
This article is saying that we might wait until next season when Tielemans, contract runs out and we can get him on a free transfer,
The only problem with that is that another team might jump in for him late on in the window and scupper the plans,
I'm not sure how reliable the source is either.
Its almost as if most sports journalists don't know a damn thing that isn't leaked to them with a specific purpose in mind....

ChefMan21

Couldn't we at least make a cheeky 20M offer to disrupt their preparation for Saturday ?

We are way too nice about that kind of thing...
That would damage our relationship with the club and management - and there's no guarantees we would come away with the points, either. We could lose and then they would tell us to **** off when we go in with a proper bid. Happy gameday.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's not surprising that it has taken this long. We play Leicester tomorrow. Do people understand how their fans would react if they had sold him before the match, or how stupid it would look?

Even if they don't play him, makes no sense to make the other team better if you can avoid it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Couldn't we at least make a cheeky 20M offer to disrupt their preparation for Saturday ?

We are way too nice about that kind of thing...
Might be better not to angry them, when it's expected that they don't sell him before they play us tomorrow.

If we want to buy him, angrying them is not very wise. The possible distruption is not worth that.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
It's not surprising that it has taken this long. We play Leicester tomorrow. Do people understand how their fans would react if they had sold him before the match, or how stupid it would look?

Even if they don't play him, makes no sense to make the other team better if you can avoid it.
Yeah people just need to chill the fcuk out. Was never gonna happen b4 the game. These noises about waiting to get on a free in 12 months may be true or imho could likely a ploy to get the price down b4 the window shuts.
The level of overaction on here is absolutely ridiculous tbh🤣.

Gunners1616

Horrible game for Tielemans. Totally anonymous...

I would still take him to compete with Xhaka but with the way Arteta wants Zinchenko in midfield with Xhaka dropping left, not sure he'll ever start if Xhaka is fit.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mikel prefers a left footer to play that Xhaka's role

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Horrible game for Tielemans. Totally anonymous...

I would still take him to compete with Xhaka but with the way Arteta wants Zinchenko in midfield with Xhaka dropping left, not sure he'll ever start if Xhaka is fit.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mikel prefers a left footer to play that Xhaka's role
If we want an upgrade of Xhaka. Paqueta is the first choice :eyess:

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Tielemans has been bad for well over a year now. I really rate him, but how he has been playing today I'd give a hard pass. If he comes here, he'll really needs to give his best to even stand a chance in the starting XI.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Tielemans has been bad for well over a year now. I really rate him, but how he has been playing today I'd give a hard pass. If he comes here, he'll really needs to give his best to even stand a chance in the starting XI.
Honestly do you rate Tielemans that highly? If you watch him play for our national team don't you just watch and think he's not that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom