• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel

Lol thia guy couldnt control the midfield against canada. Im a canadian and do see them rising as a footballing nation but we literally played a 39 year old at cm and this fatty was benched at half.

Hes worth 5 million as an expiring player but he is not a good player. Luxury player who will look good on a team already doing well but doesnt raise the level of a team. Older i get the more i understand old wenger quotes. The complete numpties we avoided with wenger from loic remy to gourcuff.

picsou

Lol thia guy couldnt control the midfield against canada. Im a canadian and do see them rising as a footballing nation but we literally played a 39 year old at cm and this fatty was benched at half.

Hes worth 5 million as an expiring player but he is not a good player. Luxury player who will look good on a team already doing well but doesnt raise the level of a team. Older i get the more i understand old wenger quotes. The complete numpties we avoided with wenger from loic remy to gourcuff.
Onana was waaay better in that role then Youri. He's one to watch second part of the season at everton. very very good player

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'd say if we have a 10m, then put down a bid to Leicester.

This player, a loan for Felix and Mudryk and we can continue to rotate and push our best team for the league this season. Also leaves the door open for a big six in the summer too.

Pepesuave

Would be really surprised if Leicester would allow him to leave in Jan. Makes zero sense for them.
If they know for sure that he isn't signing a new contract, then best option is to sell him in January. They are not challenging for trophies this season and I think should safe from relegation so selling him won't make a difference. They need funds to buy players - £15-20M goes a long way

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Tielemans and Mud for January or a deal for the summer?

Pepesuave

If they know for sure that he isn't signing a new contract, then best option is to sell him in January. They are not challenging for trophies this season and I think should safe from relegation so selling him won't make a difference. They need funds to buy players - £15-20M goes a long way
I take back my comments after watching the first 30 mins of the Newcastle match. Leicester might be in a relegation scrap again. They look awful!

Pepesuave

Watching Leicester-Newcastle now. The guy seriously can`t run. Just tried to track back after losing the ball,painful to watch
Question is can he perform the Xhaka role in Arteta's setup? I think he can be a capable backup though I have serious reservations about his physicality and recent mentality

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Youri has always been better going forward than being more defensively minded. He'll do well in a more attacking minded role, as long as he has someone to do the dirty work for him.

But (as a fan), he should go to a team where he is a starter which he won't be with us.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Watching Leicester-Newcastle now. The guy seriously can`t run. Just tried to track back after losing the ball,painful to watch
Which is why I don't really want him. Still, if the club really want him & have a plan for him, I'll support them.

The guy has a heck of a shot on him, & it would be nice to see a few bangers go in. But, cant see why Arteta cant develop ESR a more before we go for someone like this guy.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We need to think about what he can bring and what his flaws up.

Is Xhaka known for recovery pace or agility? What is Xhaka good at?

Can Tielemans pass, can he pass forward, can he recover the ball, does see a pass and can he shoot? I think ita a yes to all of that.

We are building a squad. Xhaka has shown he is good enough to be a starter as a left 8.We worry so much about what happens if we lose Partey or Saka that we don't acknowledge Xhaka getting older and needing more rest. Tielemans can play both the Xhaka role and the Ødegaard role. It makes sense to bring in a Premier League ready player at a good age who will just slot into the system.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Must be the most boring transfer saga ever.
He'll join in the summer for free, why reporting about some negotiations over and over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom