• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Gone right off this fat lad. Wouldn’t even sign him for £25m. He’s been playing regularly since he was 16 so he’s got the body of a 30yr old really, and it shows.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Doesn't look anything like the player a few seasons back. Either he's mentally checked out of Leicester or he's just regressed massively.

Either way I can see him going abroad.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Gone right off this fat lad. Wouldn’t even sign him for £25m. He’s been playing regularly since he was 16 so he’s got the body of a 30yr old really, and it shows.

Glad he’s been found out. All that FM 2016 hype coupled with that Ben and Jerry’s diet has killed him off:

You love to see it.

🤩

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

we in advanced talk to sign Tielemans for 40M pounds. it's the sun so please don't take it seriously.

Real Madrid also want him but Tielemans will move here if we secure the CL.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

A player with weak mentality. Very similar to Ødegaard in that he is poor away from home and hides when it gets tough

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Dunno about Dan King, but the Sun is decent for transfers.

It’s everything else you don’t take serious.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

A player with weak mentality. Very similar to Ødegaard in that he is poor away from home and hides when it gets tough
I find that an odd thing to say about Ødegaard. Ive seen him have a fair share of bad games but he doesn't stop trying. Be that wanting the ball or trying to get the ball back.

Tielemans would have been top of my shopping list but he has had a bad season. Couls be Leicester having a bad season he appears worse but stand out mistakes (Sp**s in particular) make it more of an individual problem than a collective issue.

Henry boi

Ødegaard never hides, he might be off some games but he never hides that why he even concedes penalties trying to defend not saying that a good thing but let's not make things up lol.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No he's not, and neither is Ødegaard. It sounds like you just assigned the stereotypical qualities of these kinds of players to them instead of actually describing them.
I wouldn’t describe Ødegaard as a tough player and I think him and Tilesman is a disaster in the making away from home where you have to really compete. I’m convinced soon enough it will be one of the two as we won’t be able to carry two midfielders who are so weak defensively

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
My vibe source is telling me that Tielemans will join arsenal. He wants Champions league while arsenal need Xhaka replacement and also cost cheap so arsenal can use the other money on other positions.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
My vibe source is telling me that Tielemans will join arsenal. He wants Champions league while arsenal need Xhaka replacement and also cost cheap so arsenal can use the other money on other positions.
40m for a player with 1 year on his contract isn't cheap though

TornadoTed

Established Member
I can barely remember a player I wanted us to sign less than Tielemans. He is so bad defensively and a downgrade on Xhaka in our system.

LasseD

I really liked Thielemans up until this season. Don’t know what happened. Was he always like this, and I just never noticed, or did he just suddenly hit a sharp decline?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He's had a poor season by his standards. That doesn't make him a poor player overall. We've all seen his qualities and what he can do.

Half the people slating him now probably had him top of their wishlist 12 months ago.

Having said all that, £25-30m I'm in. Wouldnt be going much above that given his contract length though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom