• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
For me if it came down to Vlahovic or Tielemans then it's Tielemans for me.
There's the question about what you're actually getting from Vlahovic for £70M, can he do it in a stronger league, will he hit the ground running, etc, etc. Those questions you don't ask that with Tielemans, as he's PL proven. He signs this month you could drop him into the starting 11 for the next game and he instantly takes our midfield up a few levels.
The only thing is it puts alot of pressure on Saka, ESR, Martinelli and Ødegaard for goals.

daron christie

Edu should be all over this like a rash. In the summer with contract having only one year left plenty of clubs going to in for him..now or never

BIoodBrother

I feel for us its a bit of a complicated situation. We're not lacking the money it seems. Attracting this kind of player tho, top tier, needs to be done slightly before the top CL clubs become interested, with slight overpayment possibly to clubs and agents and a bit more risk involved then what you'd like.
All would change if we'd get to CL ofc but it'll be a tough league every year.
You'd back us to be there to stay tho with this 25 and younger team (except Partey).

Ramsdale
Tomiyasu White Gabriel Tierney
Partey Tielemans
Saka Ode ESR
Vlahovic/Isak

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just get Thierry to have a word, during the next international break.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Top signing. But don't think Leicester will like strengthening a rival. They'd rather sell to City, or out of the league if they had the choice. We could've sweetened it by offering them Guendouzi/Mavropanos as part exchange but Arteta put an end to that.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I went on a Leicester forum and they all reckon he should be going for a much bigger club the Arsenal like Bayern, United, Juve, PSG, Barce, Real and then someone included Chelsea. Bit of a recency bias there.

Is he even that good though? Or can they just not get their heads around the fact we're a bigger club than them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom