• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Maybe he is not first choice after all ?
Most likely that he is and we are just slow, but whilst we have nothing to do here, anyone up for a guess who we would prefer over him ?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Who celebrated 5th, lol?

Did you tell you and the rest of the forum to have some pride when after 3 games you and the rest ruled out us finishing top 6, predicted a mid-table finish or worse, and ridiculed people who said we would finish 6th or perhaps even compete for 4th? 🤣

Struggled mightily in his second season in England. Let's see how he does this time around.

Anyways, Bentacur and Hojberg are better than Bissouma. Glad to see Tottenham spending £25m on a bench option, these are the kind of signings that keep them in their regular Tottenham purgatory.
If @ExtjExhtts had any pride at all, he wouldn't constantly post dross on here. I'm not asking for miracles - maybe aim for one decent, insightful post a month and work up from there?!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I actually rate him and think if this was a year or two ago there would have definitely been more excitement.

Think he's a contender for the fatboi mantle should he join though sadly.

Arsenio Venger

Pervert fc. Seriously what are we waiting for 😂 him and Jesus keen to come here just get it done already

How Arsenal does transfer business

200.gif

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
A year ago this would be looked on as a really exciting signing. Without having watched much of Leicester this season I'm choosing to hope and believe their fans have labelled him disinterested when that hasn't been the case, much in the same way a lot did with Auba here.

Given their league position I think it's safe to say the whole Leicester team dropped a level for various reasons.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A year ago this would be looked on as a really exciting signing. Without having watched much of Leicester this season I'm choosing to hope and believe their fans have labelled him disinterested when that hasn't been the case, much in the same way a lot did with Auba here.

Given their league position I think it's safe to say the whole Leicester team dropped a level for various reasons.
To be fair whole Leicester team last season underperformed and didn't took league seriously. Maddison look back to his top form and that's about it.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
To be fair whole Leicester team last season underperformed and didn't took league seriously. Maddison look back to his top form and that's about it.

Yeah a change is what he needs I think. I didn't expect him to be at Leicester as long as he has been when they signed him, thought he'd have been snapped up by now.

Tell.

Don't know why people are trying to spin Youri taking a season off as anything but negative. He was crap last season it is what it is, no need to dress it up.

Worrying sign for me, but at £25m with the state of our midfield its a low risk no brainer

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't know why people are trying to spin Youri taking a season off as anything but negative. He was crap last season it is what it is, no need to dress it up.

Worrying sign for me, but at £25m with the state of our midfield its a low risk no brainer
Yes it wasn't really good but so were the whole Leicester team. my only worry is not ability he quality player but his fitness he non stop playing since he was 18.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
By the looks of it we're waiting for finished terms with the player before talking to Leicester and dealing with them, only explanation that sort of makes sense if we're waiting until he gets back from the Belgium Squad.

lomekian

Essays are my thing

We sound like a creep lurking on the dancefloor ffs.

Peeping Tom FC.
Total non-report. They ain't going to bid until something provisionally agreed with player /agent, and that wasn't going to happen while he was away with Belgium. If we are serious about the player, the bids should start next week.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Watching in the corner while Levy takes all the girls 😭
That's a bit like one my best mates at Uni. I was single for a stretch, and he had *plenty* of company *ahem* - but no-one to inspire even the smallest pang of jealousy. Levy's a bit like my mate - every so often does well for himself, but mostly 'rather you than me, mate'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom