• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Tielemans wouldn't be a huge improvement over Xhaka if we compare last season's performances.

But also Tielemans isn't a walking catastrophe waiting to happen. That's a big bonus if he does even half less big mistakes or red cards etc.

On top of that he is much younger and still experienced. He also fits the attacking midfield role with these inverted fullbacks better, which is the most important part.

And he is cheap now.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Gunnerblog say we still the only team chasing Tielemans.

I dont understand our logic behind it.
Why are they waiting to sign him?

He's already on the cheap because of his contract. It's not like we can lower his price by such a margin that it makes it worth it to wait and negociate. Maybe we would save £5M max?

I'd rather get him now, and give him a full pre season with the squad, so that we can play him from the first PL games.

We're waiting and waiting until another clubs comes in and just gets him, and we'll look so silly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I dont understand our logic behind it.
Why are they waiting to sign him?

He's already on the cheap because of his contract. It's not like we can lower his price by such a margin that it makes it worth it to wait and negociate. Maybe we would save £5M max?

I'd rather get him now, and give him a full pre season with the squad, so that we can play him from the first PL games.

We're waiting and waiting until another clubs comes in and just gets him, and we'll look so silly.
I don't get it too maybe waiting to see what happened with Martinez and see how much we'll spend on winger

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Francis Cagigao apparently had Bellingham sewn up until we made changes with no proper handover to Edu 😭
If Edu signed Bellingham it would probably be the greatest signing he would've ever made. The guy is such a dumb ass. The level of incompetence at the club is incomprehensible.

£50m on Ben White now trying to spend £40m on another CB.

Sometimes I miss Wenger.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
We should just get this done quickly and send him to the states.. Don't waste the whole window.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We should just get this done quickly and send him to the states.. Don't waste the whole window.
I don’t know if we as fans understand how complex & bureaucratic transfers can be and how many people are involved.

I just hope we aren’t putting all our eggs in one basket.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You’re providing loads of proof here.
Happy Birthday GIF by zolloc

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Tielemans wouldn't be a huge improvement over Xhaka if we compare last season's performances.

But also Tielemans isn't a walking catastrophe waiting to happen. That's a big bonus if he does even half less big mistakes or red cards etc.

On top of that he is much younger and still experienced. He also fits the attacking midfield role with these inverted fullbacks better, which is the most important part.

And he is cheap now.
How does he fit the role with inverted FBs better? Just interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom