• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Leicester have never had an issue selling to PL clubs, in fact their model is kind of based on it. I'd be really surprised if they'd rather let him leave on a free than take 30m for him, but again who really knows.
PL clubs in the top 4 and usually for an astronomical fee.

I certainly don’t think it’s their model by design, moreso players naturally being tempted by a bigger pay cheque and CL football who kick up a fuss. They are doing ok financially and are certainly no pushovers as we saw with our pursuits of Vardy and Maddison.

Look, we have a chance here. All I’m saying is there are a lot of factors we cannot control and a team that are very very stubborn with us.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Read Harry Redknapp’s memoirs and come back to me
Ahh mr wheeler dealer.
If you’re talking Bosmans or clauses being activated, which is how he did most of his business at Pompey that’s another story.

Still won’t take a day though - think about it mate. It takes a day to schedule and do a medical alone let alone do contracts, registrations etc.

Done Deal by Daniel Geey is a better read. Agents see all the crap coaches don’t have to get involved in, and there’s a lot of it.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
If we wanted Tielemans we'd have made a lowball bid already at the least. I doubt we (when I say we I mean Edu and Arteta) are that interested in him. A ploy to fuel fake speculation in order to have less distraction on actual targets. Worked in the case of Pablo Vieira.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If we wanted Tielemans we'd have made a lowball bid already at the least. I doubt we (when I say we I mean Edu and Arteta) are that interested in him. A ploy to fuel fake speculation in order to have less distraction on actual targets. Worked in the case of Pablo Vieira.
It worked that well in the case of Pablo Vieira nobody knows we have signed him. Not even Mikel.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Now we've had the link, I'm more excited about Paqueta as well. It's his strength and workrate that make me think he's a slightly better fit. Can't argue with Tielemans though, very silky player and league proven. Get one of them done at least 🙏

GDeep™

League is very weak
Who would you want? Give us some names?
I don’t watch a lot of football anymore, especially outside England, so im not going to pretend and give some names.

The only top player at Leicester who moves the needle is Maddison, maybe Fofana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom