• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
How long until another weirdo says they called and Hagn is lying?

Hope he joins Tottenham or something so Hagn falls flat on his face yet again.

ash_rasul

I don’t watch a lot of football anymore, especially outside England, so im not going to pretend and give some names.

The only top player at Leicester who moves the needle is Maddison, maybe Fofana.
That's an interesting view, which respective current first team players would those two displace?

El Duderino

This could've been a joke by Z, in which case, I fell for it.

:lol:

Can't blame me though, this is just the sort of stuff Hagn would do...

El Duderino

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

El Duderino

Imagine being this realtor and ****ting bricks because you accidentally doxxed a player because of a creppy fan base...

GDeep™

League is very weak
No **** Sherlock ;)
Just worrying about what I’m posting? Bet you love the Youri signing? You’d eat up Arteta’s **** too if you could.

He wouldn’t need a quick sale though, the house is already most likely empty and he’s living somewhere else in or around Leicester.

This is poverty though, all these shenanigans for a mediocre player. Atleast with Benzema you could argue tracking flights was for an elite top of the tree striker.

Someone needs to drown Hagn when he’s at one of his Micheal Barrymore parties.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
there's some severe mental illness being exhibited today by arsenal fans

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Just worrying about what I’m posting? Bet you love the Youri signing? You’d eat up Arteta’s **** too if you could.

He wouldn’t need a quick sale though, the house is already most likely empty and he’s living somewhere else in or around Leicester.

This is poverty though, all these shenanigans for a mediocre player. Atleast with Benzema you could argue tracking flights was for an elite top of the tree striker.

Someone needs to drown Hagn when he’s at one of his Micheal Barrymore parties.
Notice the emoji. I know you had a rough ride yesterday, but this forum would be boring without Red Café spies like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom