• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be great move not expensive upgrade on xhaka young and already settled in PL. Should be our first choice but won't happen without CL Football

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not sure about January, but if we don't get Vlahovic then maybe.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Is this what you’ve been hearing?

Gut feeling?

Gut feeling. Vlahovic is costing in and around 70M plus massive wages. If Tielemans is a summer target and there's a chance to get him in January we'd likely pay that extra because of where we are in the league.

We'd be able to put a nice CL qualification bonus in his contract as well.

If you ask me who would I rather out the two, then that's another question.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Please don't make me dream :lol:

Youri would be a massive upgrade to Xhaka. And a good addition to the squad of young leaders we have gathered.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Please don't make me dream :lol:

Youri would be a massive upgrade to Xhaka. And a good addition to the squad of young leaders we have gathered.
Its possible with CL football without it it's extremely difficult because many good teams that can offer him this will be after him

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

It is another question and I’m asking it…

Premier League Love GIF by Play Sports
Nations League Football GIF
Fa Cup Celebration GIF by ElevenSportsBE

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Its possible with CL football without it it's extremely difficult because many good teams that can offer him this will be after him
Agreed. I'm in dubio here. With Youri in the squad we have a player on midfield that can lead us to that CL spot but nothing is a given. If we wait untill summer and have reached a CL spot we could face more competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom