• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I also think that you are not a Tottenham fan. It was not directed to you specifically.

I know that Xhaka is irreplaceable. I am not against bringing a new CM or 2 or 3 CMs and reinforcing the squad. I didnt watch this guy closely and carefully so I have no opinion of him. Hopefully the new players who come to Arsenal will be decent players and Xhaka does not have to carry them as he usually does. With Arsenal reaching the top 4th I am aware that Arsenal needs more players and I am always pro new players with the hope that they will help the squad and club to achieve their goals.
This is the season where Xhaka has had the least PL minutes and this is the closest we've been to top 4. Makes you think, doesn't it?

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
This is the season where Xhaka has had the least PL minutes and this is the closest we've been to top 4. Makes you think, doesn't it?

Not really when by the end of the season he'll have played 90% of the games he played in the past 2 seasons and that 2 of the games he missed were losses.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It always going to be between Tielemans and Neves either one I'd be very happy about. Give xhaka and Partey more competition and something different.

My choice always going to be Milinkovic-Savic but that ain't happening

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

It always going to be between Tielemans and Neves either one I'd be very happy about. Give xhaka and Partey more competition and something different.

My choice always going to be Milinkovic-Savic but that ain't happening

That ***** seem to be a prisoner in Rome.

Tielemans is trash btw. A younger Xhaka.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That ***** seem to be a prisoner in Rome.

Tielemans is trash btw. A younger Xhaka.
Sadly yes stuck there because of his greedy agents.

Tielemans is good player as long xhaka Partey staying we just need extra quality. Not really massive risk too because of fee.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's funny how last summer with all of the Maddison talk most would have picked Tielemans on here, now it's probably the opposite.

ChefMan21

Tielemans at that price gives us the opportunity to sign a second striker or second midfielder, which I think is really important for us to challenge. No brainer IMO - a change of scenery may do him wonders (London beats Leicester, Arsenal beats Leicester, every day of the week).

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It's clear we want number 8 all the names we linked with aren't elite athletes but they are very class with ball and will move ball forward quick Tielemans Neves and Fabian Ruiz.

We still lack physical presence in midfield apart from Partey even if we sign one of those won't improve that.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
People are talking like Partey had a good season. He was disgustingly bad most of the season, then he had 4-5 really good games and then he was injured. A waste of money so far.
He still our best midfielder despite his 50/50 career with us. We not in position to replace him yet. Maybe next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom