• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 102404

Finding it hard to see past that huge screw up he made in injury time against Sp**s.
A few moments turned out to be key in that lot getting 4th, and that was one of them.
Still don’t know what could have possibly been going through Tielemans mind at that point. Literally minutes into injury time and winning and he charges forward and empties the midfield then passes it straight to a Sp**s player. :mad:

He’s young I suppose. If we sign him hopefully he’ll be more disciplined and a little smarter with the ball.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
All the links make it seem as if he’s a free agent. We still need to meet Leicester’s valuation first.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again a nothing update we all know we extremely interested he keen to come here. It's only matter of time before it's done.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

One of the most underwhelming big signings I can remember. This is gonna be out marquee signing along with Jesus. I think that's quite uninspiring tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
One of the most underwhelming big signings I can remember. This is gonna be out marquee signing along with Jesus. I think that's quite uninspiring tbh.
Not sure we are ready for marquee signing yet if we had not much to do this summer I'd spent all our budget of De Jong.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Would have preffered someone more dynamic, but I have some faith that we are going to see a different Tielemans to who we saw last season.

If you add a Bissouma or a Partey backup, our midfield starts to look serious.

Arsenio Venger

As long as we have a cheap owner and don't make champs league, this is the best we can hope for.

This team will go as far as Saka, Ødegaard, Smith Rowe and Martinelli take us.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Does this hopefully mean the tanker is leaving? 🙏
Xhaka? Not really we won't improve the team by keeping replacing first team players with new players the quality will be same and depth will be awful get good competition first next season will be time of upgrading him and Partey too if he keep can't stay fit

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Would have preffered someone more dynamic, but I have some faith that we are going to see a different Tielemans to who we saw last season.

Big if that though I suspect

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We still lack as i always say someone with big presence in midfield that win headers win 50/50 without committing fouls apart from Partey there little I'd love someone like Bissouma but obviously he'll never come here to be 4th choice that's why I'm expecting Zinchenko so we can use him LB or CM depend on games. Maybe Lokonga could do that if he add physical strength to his game. At least it's good step our midfield next season will be better quality wise.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Tielemans, throw in Bissouma and on top of that Zinchenko, and we are cooking with gas.

But back to reality... this is a solid start.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I'd say it appears that way because he looked so disinterested this past season. If we were so heavily linked with him the previous summer, things would look quite different.

I wanted a more two-way player personally, but an engaged Tielemans is a classy midfielder. Definitely someone who'd improve our build up game.

Let's play Aubamawang

To be fair to Tielemans, Cazorla wasn't blessed with lightning speed but his two-footedness and close control made him dynamic. Hopefully Tielemans can be a Cazorla-lite for us. At this point I would take that.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Not sure we are ready for marquee signing yet if we had not much to do this summer I'd spent all our budget of De Jong.
That won't happen... Do you think he is going to chose Arteta over Ten Hag? Come on! He knows who is the real boss!

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
To be fair to Tielemans, Cazorla wasn't blessed with lightning speed but his two-footedness and close control made him dynamic. Hopefully Tielemans can be a Cazorla-lite for us. At this point I would take that.
But Santi has Iniesta-Messi dribbling esque and his very shor gravity center helped a lot. Stealing a ball from him was near impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom