• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the only reason i see Sp**s try for another midfielder is if they sell Hojberg other than that it make zero sense.

Gunners1616

Can't believe this wasn't a priority. For barely 30M£, Youri entering his prime could already be training for our pre-season.

Another season with Xhaka/Lokonga/Elneny knowing that we passed on both Bissouma+Tielemans with expiring contracts at the ideal age would be very annoying to say the least.

Diesel

If he moves on and finds comparable backup targets to these then that doesn't make sense. It was always going to be difficult to get our first choice targets without CL. No need to overreact.
Move on? U see how slow we move. It will take a year identify more targets for edu. Unless its release clause i doubt it.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think we are still on track here to be honest, seems more like talk to generate interest/outrage from Arsenal fans, as we have a world class online presence.

In fact I'd say we are on course with all our transfers, except for Raphinha, at the moment.

Why pretend we know stuff when we don’t ?

“I’d say” = “I’d say if I knew but I actually don’t have any idea and my guess is that… ”.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Can't believe this wasn't a priority. For barely 30M£, Youri entering his prime could already be training for our pre-season.

Another season with Xhaka/Lokonga/Elneny knowing that we passed on both Bissouma+Tielemans with expiring contracts at the ideal age would be very annoying to say the least.
It's all about what Tielemans chooses. He wants UCL.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Why pretend we know stuff when we don’t ?

“I’d say” = “I’d say if I knew but I actually don’t have any idea and my guess is that… ”.

Yup, 100%. I actually dont know what's happening and Im not being sarcastic. I use this same argument with other posters who claim to have it all figured out.

"My guess" would be shorter and better, dont you think? ;)

MA08

There is no point in going to Leicester now with a 20 million bid. They will simply reject and publicise this. Also the player also might want to see who else is bidding for him. It is better to move at the end of the window so the club is desperate. At the end of the day he will move here if no Champions League club moves for him. This is a move where the player gets to pick.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

Fabio really needs to step being left out of posts like this. Seems relatively clear he will be used in a Bernardo-like 8 role with some regularity. So he's quite relevant to this discussion.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yup, 100%. I actually dont know what's happening and Im not being sarcastic. I use this same argument with other posters who claim to have it all figured out.

"My guess" would be shorter and better, dont you think? ;)
Lol it would. Wasn’t be to be an attack on you btw, I’ve noticed this is a cultural norm in the UK and especially with consultants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom