• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gn1212

But Tielemans isnt mentioned in the article you posted.
Not sure if you're trolling, see his tweet which was posted 5 hoirs before the article you shared...
Nothing concrete yet on Youri Tielemans, who Leicester hope to keep in January. Arteta admires him, and Arsenal have tried to sign him before when at Monaco. Tielemans turned that move down because he was worried about game-time.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Not sure if you're trolling, see his tweet which was posted 5 hoirs before the article you shared...

You posted an article, not a a tweet. And that tweet doesnt prove your point in any way whatsoever ffs.
Arteta admires him and Arsenal tried to sign him years ago? No, thats a nothing tweet.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Never mind this 1920’s looking throwback. Carney Chukwuemeka just completely dominated the U19s euros and is there to be had with a year left on his contract. Kids tailor-made for that LCM role.
Been banging this drum offline for months...saw him for Villa's kids a couple of times and he was the best player by a mile

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah no surprise they don't need new mid. Maybe if they sell Hojberg.

I just don't get what are we waiting for if we actually have agreed with him

Diesel

Is the job really that hard he can't do multitasking an work on Tielmans while making more offers?
Mate we havent announced a player our most trusted source confirmed last friday. Our club operates on its own time and its infuriating to watch. I doubt they arent making enquires but it feels as tho the players they went for at beginning of window were players they had some agent contact with.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Mate we havent announced a player our most trusted source confirmed last friday. Our club operates on its own time and its infuriating to watch. I doubt they arent making enquires but it feels as tho the players they went for at beginning of window were players they had some agent contact with.
Edu is preparing the biggest Brazilian BBQ ever to announce GJ... It's going to have dwarfs throwing fire and Brazilian trans dancers!!

Something Freddy would be proud off!
freddie mercury 80s GIF

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
This is the move im most looking out for. We don't get this or any other midfielder done and this window will be a waste.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
haha, probably

Just realized we do our transfers the same way we play Artetaball. When the winds are favouring us we seem to do what it takes, but as soon as we find an obstacle we crumble miserably like wimps.

On football is when we concede a goal and find ourselves losing the game, on the transfers is when someone else decides to make a better bid for the player we want.

Goonger

Never mind this 1920’s looking throwback. Carney Chukwuemeka just completely dominated the U19s euros and is there to be had with a year left on his contract. Kids tailor-made for that LCM role.

Yep, if you can't afford Jude Bellingham, this guy is the next of that ilk coming through. Folk will moan about signing another kid but if you don't pick him up now I think your looking at £40M+ in the future.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Yep, if you can't afford Jude Bellingham, this guy is the next of that ilk coming through. Folk will moan about signing another kid but if you don't pick him up now I think your looking at £40M+ in the future.

He's no hidden gem, arguably already out of reach. Even United failed to convince Bellingham back then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom