• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Doubt Arsenal will go for Chukwuemeka. They’re all in on Patino being the next youth lad to break through. He’s just as big a talent, none of the other England lads have his ability on the ball.

Let's play Aubamawang

You posted an article, not a a tweet. And that tweet doesnt prove your point in any way whatsoever ffs.
Arteta admires him and Arsenal tried to sign him years ago? No, thats a nothing tweet.
Actually looking at the time stamps from the tweets and the article you posted, it's clear that the tweets came several hours before the article that likely ripped it off.

Legend14

Established Member
He is nothing special. Not sure he is better than Xhaka.
Its a matter of characteristics. He moves the ball faster. He is better under pressure since his first step is quicker. He can push the ball forward because, though not a sprinter by any means, he is relatively fast on the ball (dribble technique).

Xhaka may be better defensively and on the longer pass.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Never mind this 1920’s looking throwback. Carney Chukwuemeka just completely dominated the U19s euros and is there to be had with a year left on his contract. Kids tailor-made for that LCM role.
I know a few on here like @MutableEarth have been talking him up for a while. Got to say that getting press on the BBC and carrying England to an U19 World Cup win items opens eyes a bit though. He's still one for the future, I think we need players now but perhaps we could attract him with a good loan pathway to the first team? Would still want Tielemans now though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We been not linked with anyone other than Tielemans in Central midfield maybe they waiting to get rid of Torreira and AMN first but that doesn't matter much because both will eventually leave. I don't understand the delaying unless we wait late in window to get him 5m cheaper lol

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We been not linked with anyone other than Tielemans in Central midfield maybe they waiting to get rid of Torreira and AMN first but that doesn't matter much because both will eventually leave. I don't understand the delaying unless we wait late in window to get him 5m cheaper lol
Think we’re done Yousif.

No money left.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Kroenke's spent their fortune as father and son in Las Vegas in the past months after winning NFL and NHL. It's understandable, so Arsenal just needs to tighten the belt now. All the rumours about big singings are just lies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kroenke's spent their fortune as father and son in Las Vegas in the past months after winning NFL and NHL. It's understandable, so Arsenal just needs to tighten the belt now. All the rumours about big singings are just lies.
They'll get all thier 150m they'll spent this window in space of a week. The money is available it's up to edu how to use it of course get money from sales would be great help.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Doesn't matter too much, because I assume the backup option would be Zinchenko? He is a good EPL proven player too, just not as big a bargain and not as highly rated.

But at least he gives his all on the pitch always, while Tielemans looked like jogging last season sometimes.
I’m surprised we aren’t considering Thomas Lemar if we’re looking for a player in that middle left channel with workrate off the ball and quality on it.

Not lived up to expectations at Atleti but still fairly young and versatile.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Agree the personal terms then place the bid. Player agitates for the move. This is the Barcelona way.
Isn’t this what all clubs do? Don’t think it’s exclusive to Barcelona.

Most of them have a relationship with agents of players they want, so by the time a bid goes in, the player has already informed his club & agent he wants them to find an agreement.

If a player is undecided, clubs that still submit a speculative bid usually only do so to stave off competition.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
How would that be a challenge, persuading him how he gets ahead of those players? There's a good player, a **** player and a donkey striker in that list.

The question would be more about what system do they play. If its a 433 its very easy, but not the right profile if they go for a double pivot as you can't play Tielemans and Bruno as the double pivot probably.

Reactions: A_G

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Since we missed out on Raphinha this seems a logical signing. Fabio can play higher up the pitch more often. The question is whether we rate him enough to upgrade our team. I think a lot of teams aren't 100% convinced of his level.
How would that be a challenge, persuading him how he gets ahead of those players? There's a good player, a **** player and a donkey striker in that list.
Yeah I thought that tweet was weird, too 🤣

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

The question would be more about what system do they play. If its a 433 its very easy, but not the right profile if they go for a double pivot as you can't play Tielemans and Bruno as the double pivot probably.

The challenge would be convincing him to go there when he can go anywhere in 12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom