• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon Daze

Not convinced the interest was ever real. He was basically a lazy, fat slob last season who couldn’t be bothered to track back. The antithesis of what Mik is trying to achieve by mirroring Pep. If there was genuine interest, this could have been done by now, regardless of slow we are at tying things up. Not buying we’ll swoop later in the window if we don’t get anything better either. This rumour is done for me, but of course could be wrong.

Halcyon Daze

He also downed tools last season for Rodgers, who is known to be loyal to his players. Questions over his attitude. Not for me at my club.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He also downed tools last season for Rodgers, who is known to be loyal to his players. Questions over his attitude. Not for me at my club.

This happens more often than we think. Eriksen towards the end of his time at Sp**s for example. Auba towards the end of his time here. Even Ashley Cole towards the end of his time here.

When someone's at the departure gate mentally, it's tough to get the best out of them.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
But also Tielemans isn't a walking catastrophe waiting to happen. That's a big bonus if he does even half less big mistakes or red cards etc.

On top of that he is much younger and still experienced. He also fits the attacking midfield role with these inverted fullbacks better, which is the most important part.

And he is cheap now.

You know he conceded 4 penalties in the league last season? 4!

Gunners1616

Really a big fan of Youri but if there is a way for SMS...

Youri has the PL experience and i have no doubt he would succeed at Arsenal but the Serbian has leadership qualities that could have a huge impact on the team, especially in tough games (like at Newcastle).

And we clearly need size in the team. But nobody would complain if we get Youri for half of SMS's price.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea focusing on Mathues Nunez too. So it's basically for Tielemans either us or teams below Leicester or staying.

We'll see what happen if he patient waiting for us mean it's just matter of time.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Chelsea focusing on Mathues Nunez too. So it's basically for Tielemans either us or teams below Leicester or staying.

We'll see what happen if he patient waiting for us mean it's just matter of time.

If Tielemans wants to come here, we just get him. I'm so tired about wasting time for someone who doesn't want to come.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

It's from Mark Irwin maybe tier 2 he more trusted than rest of his sun journalists.

Yesterday also Leicester starting seriously considering the move to buy Kocku from Feyenoord.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So we've delayed the deal to negotiate the price from 25m to 30m...
Leicester want 35M€ from reliable Belgium reports earlier in summer. 30-25M get him he basically 50M+ player if he has longer than 1 year of his contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom