• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So it will be Partey/Elneny for the deeper role, with Tielemans/Xhaka for the box to box one, I take it.

That's pretty good bunch, though puts a lot of pressure on Partey to not miss many games.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

So it will be Partey/Elneny for the deeper role, with Tielemans/Xhaka for the box to box one, I take it.

That's pretty good bunch, though puts a lot of pressure on Partey to not miss many games.
I wonder where they see Sambi long term.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

Can drop back Xhaka back in to the deep lying role if needed, not as good as Partey but we wouldnt struggle as badly as we have considering how much better Tielemans would be at getting the ball forward in that left midfield space and Zinchenko stepping in to midfield. We'd be unlikely to see too much of Elneny if we play it that way,

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Still hoping Burnley come in for him on a loan before the window shuts, if he can toughen up he could be a quality player.

Guess Lokonga could be the long term 6, with Tielemans the 8...kinda like how we played Song and Diaby as a pair, though I don't know if that will be dynamic enough as Abou and Alex was as a midfield.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Co9FD-10_400x400.jpg

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

I think Xhaka-Tielemans if Partey is unfit. Maybe with Zinchenko being the inverted fullback in to support the press resistance

TornadoTed

Established Member
If he plays awful and scores an own goal against us, it will lower his price, and improve the CL hopes of the team he wishes to join.

He actually did that.. but with Sp**s last season
That game really soured me towards Tielemans, probably up there as one of the worst midfield performances I have ever seen in nearly 40 years watching football. Gave away 2 penalties with Sunday league standard tackles, lost the players he was marking multiple times, first touch like a wall, truly horrendous stuff.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
That game really soured me towards Tielemans, probably up there as one of the worst midfield performances I have ever seen in nearly 40 years watching football. Gave away 2 penalties with Sunday league standard tackles, lost the players he was marking multiple times, first touch like a wall, truly horrendous stuff.
That was because he was nervous with Johnny Evans behind, we've big Willy which should give him a bit of confidence

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Still hoping Burnley come in for him on a loan before the window shuts, if he can toughen up he could be a quality player.

Guess Lokonga could be the long term 6, with Tielemans the 8...kinda like how we played Song and Diaby as a pair, though I don't know if that will be dynamic enough as Abou and Alex was as a midfield.
I'm not sure he has the Burnley look.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Still feel Ben White could do a job in midfield to cover partey as the DM. He's aggressive decent passer and actually good at breaking the lines with his ball carrying ability which was one of the reasons we signed him.

Also I feel zinny has a job for us in midfield in terms of doing the job that Dhaka does.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They starting lowering thier demands from 35m to 30m to 25m. If we seriously want i believe we'll get him for about 20m in last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom