• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Poor game, no doubt about it but he is just available for 25m! His wage will not be crazy high as well. PL experience and bring competition to the team. I would love to have him in the team. Remember that we got Sambi for 17m.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Honestly do you rate Tielemans that highly? If you watch him play for our national team don't you just watch and think he's not that good?
There is also some personal bias involved.

Aggreed that he's been pretty meh at our national team but I look past that. He's played some phenomenal games at club level with RSCA & Leicester. Youri has his flaws, but what player doesn't. In form he's a great player for any European sub top team. Not a player for the word top like City, Liverpool, Real or Bayern. But he has the potential to fit in any team below that.

But, as said, he's playing pretty drab for over a year now and he'll have to put in work to fit in any team that wants to take him in.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
You can't judge him today game fofana who gonna cost 80m looked much worse.

All about different profile we won't be replacing xhaka this season to have Tielemans to rotate with Xhaka is something we should aim for

Yeah he has been playing poorly for a whole season for seemingly wanting to leave, this game doesn't change much

I still don't know what are we supposed to be waiting for to buy this guy or any midfielder. Never knew.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah he has been playing poorly for a whole season for seemingly wanting to leave, this game doesn't change much

I still don't know what are we supposed to be waiting for to buy this guy or any midfielder. Never knew.
Me too maybe we buying someone else but i would be pissed if we don't bring another midfielder the quality and numbers are short

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
He's obviously not as good as Xhaka, but for 30m I think he's a good option to have. Don't think you can find another quality well-known midfielder for that price.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
He's obviously not as good as Xhaka, but for 30m I think he's a good option to have. Don't think you can find another quality well-known midfielder for that price.

I'd rather Aouar. And I don't really want either. Tubbymans would prove to be deadwood by the end of the season

But a decent number 6 and back up/competition winger for Saka

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Fvcking disgraceful bumps.

Donald Duck Disney GIF

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I still don't get it with this guy, even in the post match interview today Mik talked about Vieira challenging for Xhaka's role, that doesn't seem to me that Tielemens is anyway close to coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom