• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youssef En-Nesyri

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I love how we sacked scouts and now we use Edu asking Kia for players, Arteta asking his friends Kompany and Moyes for players or our GK to sign his friends. We are inventing stuff here!
Kia took a swipe at the club the CNN other day when defending Willian. The fact that we are so close to a shady fvcker like Kia says a lot about us as a club

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah El-Nesryi’s a baller tbf.

He’ll be big at the World Cup with Hakimi and Ziyech putting the balls in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
In past few days alot of local media in Sevilla seriously linking us with Youssef En-Nesyri and today there another update. Look like we seriously interested i won't be surprised we going to attempt buying him and Noa Lang in summer and attempt to refresh our attack.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
looks to be a good central point for the attack but not convinced he is the finishing piece & suddenly everything will click

the balance not there with the three behind even if individually nice players

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We probably are interested. But Arsenal ain’t in position to offer laca to anyone. He can talk to clubs himself in January and make his own deals

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Would be happy with En Nesyri as the Laca replacement, looks like a decent striker from the little I've seen. Can't see us getting anyone in Jan though, Laca will just wait it out for the free transfer now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom