Youth Team vs First Team

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by sabret00the, Nov 9, 2004.

1. MightyArsenal

MightyArsenal New Member

Well the first team didnt really rip apart rosenborgs defence or pana. Not too mention southampton or cyrstal palace. So it would be wrong to say they would rip the reseve defence up :p

2. Biggus

Biggus New Member Elite

Of course your opinion counts.....And yes my left testicle should be able to handle the s***s right now, but I dont think the whateveritscalledthisyear cup is a reliable indication of form... remember Everton had just fought very hard againest chel$ki 3 days before....

3. Senght

Senght New Member

The senior team's defence is good enough to withstand the reserve team attack in my opinion. The first team attack isn't working though.

4. Henry's Girl

Henry's Girl New Member

hell yeah

5. seanconvey66

seanconvey66 New Member

Seniors would win easily, there's a reason that the reserves are reserves, They aint good enough to be in the 1st team at the time, so therefore the 1st team would win.

6. DOUBLE-YOU

DOUBLE-YOU New Member

it's a dumb argument. the first team would win. although we have exceptional youngster, the reason the look so good is because the opposition allows them to play. When teams play our first XI they just stick men behind the ball and try not to lose. when they play our youngsters the game is more open.