• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yves Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenyanGoon

I’m sure Pepe will warn him about Arsenal.
Are they Mates or something? Its a once in a lifetime opportunity. He has to strike while the iron is hot. One injury or dip in form and you might never get the chance to play for a big club again.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Are they Mates or something? Its a once in a lifetime opportunity. He has to strike while the iron is hot. One injury or dip in form and you might never get the chance to play for a big club again.
Yeah they are mates. Think Yves should hold out for Pool personally.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Get this boy in FFS, Premier League experienced, young enough and a quality player.

An AFCON midfield and similarities to Partey are perhaps issues, but nothing insurmountable.

roz

Fake News Merchant
people definitely getting carried away with Bissouma. Decent player that might well work for us but he’s not this 50m superstar that some are making out, have watched him a lot and whilst Id prefer him to Xhaka although their playing styles are different they’re both pretty even in terms of level. Wouldn’t pay more than 30m for him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

people definitely getting carried away with Bissouma. Decent player that might well work for us but he’s not this 50m superstar that some are making out, have watched him a lot and whilst Id prefer him to Xhaka although their playing styles are different they’re both pretty even in terms of level. Wouldn’t pay more than 30m for him.

Think I remember saying this about a certain Leicester left back last summer 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: roz

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just like Berge a very decent player that can give xhaka Partey needed competition. He more defensive minded than Berge tho

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Like him as a player and the fact that he's Pl proven is a big benifit, but feel we need to go for a CM that's more box to box and that can play a bit higher. We have Xhaka and Partey who are both best deeper, we could do with something a bit different. Quite like the idea of Soumare from Lille.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ha!
Chilwell started very well though think you even admitted it so. Been in n out with injuries though no?

Nah just poor form. Back up to Alonso now.

Chelsea fans calling him out every week.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Nah just poor form. Back up to Alonso now.

Chelsea fans calling him out every week.
Fair, always looked brilliant when I watched him. Still think hes a quality fullback.

The Bissouma links are reminding me of when everyone thought Doucoure would be an excellent buy. Nice highlight reel on MOTD but more often than not rubbish.

Bissouma is a much better player though, dont get me wrong.

Legend14

Established Member
Fan of Bissouma. Would like us to sign him. Probably worth 30m max.

Very talented player, but his work-rate needs improvement.

benjamin86

Established Member
Probably counts us out the running if he goes for that price or higher, unless we really do well with sales or can throw in a player direct with Brighton.
At that price we might as well look at Tchouameni, Locatelli, Sanches, Soumare etc.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
At that price we might as well look at Tchouameni, Locatelli, Sanches, Soumare etc.
Yeah let's keep buying from outside the PL and watch these players take a lifetime to adapt. Much better trying to do a deal with Brighton maybe cash plus players. I'd rather pay 20/30% more and get someone proven in the league who speaks the language.

2 players ready to make an impact now is much better than 3 who may need to adapt. Supposedly he's a big Arsenal fan.

Eddie/AMN plus 10-15m would do it.

benjamin86

Established Member
Yeah let's keep buying from outside the PL and watch these players take a lifetime to adapt. Much better trying to do a deal with Brighton maybe cash plus players. I'd rather pay 20/30% more and get someone proven in the league who speaks the language.

2 players ready to make an impact now is much better than 3 who may need to adapt. Supposedly he's a big Arsenal fan.

Eddie/AMN plus 10-15m would do it.
Player plus cash possibly but 40m cash is a lot for a player having an alright to good season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom