• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yves Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I know Cameroonian players often missed games out totally because the FA was a shambles.

Stuff with tournament pay and all sorts of terrible accommodation :lol:

Lauren only having like 25 caps for them always confused me, guess this is why.

tcahill

We had our chance at a CM and blew it.

Unless a miracle happens in January, we're stuck with Xhaka/Lokonga next to Partey this season.

TornadoTed

Established Member
International caps are ****ed up. Xhaka has 98 caps for a much better nation than Mali but I know who I would prefer 🤣

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Yves #Bissouma , currently at the AFCON, is the subject of several offers. Brighton have rebuffed a £30m offer. The Malian will not move this winter unless there is an exceptional offer. Aston Villa, Newcastle and Arsenal are interested.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
He is certainly better than Xhaka. I don't know if Arsenal is willing to pay 35-40 million for him though ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom