• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yves Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Agree with Yousif, more of a summer signing and not an immediate priority assuming we can only make one quality signing this January. Key for Brighton too.

Would love him here there, him and Partey behind a creative player is ideal.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Doesn't solve our creativity issues and lack of goal scoring from midfield but he's a classy underrated player. Agree with above, get him in the summer.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don't need. Next.

Interestingly, a lot of you would have scoffed at him when he first signed. He's a player that's really kicked on since Potter created a system that suits him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't need. Next.

Interestingly, a lot of you would have scoffed at him when he first signed. He's a player that's really kicked on since Potter created a system that suits him.
i don't think he really bad player he is quite good with way Brighton attack it could be useful for top team but if he comes here he'll get booked every game he does foul alot.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Don't need. Next.

Why don't we need. Explain in detail please, you bring good opinions so I'm interested in your take.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Doesn't solve our creativity issues and lack of goal scoring from midfield but he's a classy underrated player. Agree with above, get him in the summer.
I think Parttry is creative enough going forward and then have Buenedia type with him and also have creativity from forwards.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why don't we need. Explain in detail please, you bring good opinions so I'm interested in your take.
Sarcasm?:lol:

He’s not the same player as Partey but they share a lot of strengths, he’d be a great squad option to have and having him and Partey in the same midfield would be like having a wall in there but...

Creativity is the pressing need and there aren’t many matches where you’d want us to play a midfield two of Bissouma and Partey.

Malky

Established Member
Looks a very good player, but he'd be absolutely pointless in January - we'd be adding another midfielder that doesn't create anything. Unless we're sending Ceballos back to Spain, or we're selling Xhaka/AMN then there's no point.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Looks a very good player, but he'd be absolutely pointless in January - we'd be adding another midfielder that doesn't create anything. Unless we're sending Ceballos back to Spain, or we're selling Xhaka/AMN then there's no point.

source.gif

Bloodbather

Established Member

I like Bissouma a lot, but I think he's too similar to Partey in terms of what he brings to the table. Had him pegged as an alternative for Partey in case that fell through, in fact. A defensively solid central midfielder who can progress the ball with dribbles and passes. Need more variety in the midfield. I definitely wouldn't be upset about it, though.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think if we wanna see Arteta move away from 3 at the back permanently, then we would need someone like Bissouma with Partey at the base of our midfield.

Furthermore look how effed we are when Partey is out. Having atleast one with their qualities at all times is a must. I hope we do it, along with a creative player to play infront of them two ofcourse.

His age and already in the league, these are the type of signings I wish we’d do more.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Good player, but Arteta will want a slick- haired Latin player to do the Macarena with.

Don't think we'd put down 40m for him. More likely to bid for a ball playing type.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I think if we wanna see Arteta move away from 3 at the back permanently, then we would need someone like Bissouma with Partey at the base of our midfield.

Furthermore look how effed we are when Partey is out. Having atleast one with their qualities at all times is a must. I hope we do it, along with a creative player to play infront of them two ofcourse.

His age and already in the league, these are the type of signings I wish we’d do more.

Only downside here is having yet another AFCON player leaving us every so often.

This is the sort of signing Liverpool does that we should try and emulate.

Just as Buendía, he flops and there's still a market for him in the Premier League and Championship (as long as we don't hand out a fat contract).

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arsenal ain’t gonna buy from a pl club unless they get relegated. I’m not even sure we can buy Buendia from Norwich in January. Let’s get real here

Bloodbather

Established Member

Only downside here is having yet another AFCON player leaving us every so often.

I was going to bring this up in my previous post, but then I realized AFCON was moved to June. It's not really the pressing concern it used to be when it was held in January. Surely not enough to be a deterrence from signing Bissouma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom