• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yves Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This!

Liverpool wins the ball easily enough to make constant pressure on other teams, and Partey-Bissouma partnership should help us with that.

As you are saying, with the right fullbacks we wouldn't need creative midfielders that much, but we also have a massive problem with our CB's, all of them are dreadful on the ball and can't pass

Saliba should help with that, he's great on the ball.

Jabintendo

Is this guy reliable? He says Bissouma is done and looking at his timeline, it seems he does get some things right like reporting Leno wanted to leave earlier than the usual rags.

Xorspy

Mwepu of RB Salzburg is a much better and cheaper alternative to Bissouma. At £17million he is very underrated and will suit the premiership well as well as forming a very good partnership with Partey.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Is this guy reliable? He says Bissouma is done and looking at his timeline, it seems he does get some things right like reporting Leno wanted to leave earlier than the usual rags.

I have him down as orange on my spreadsheet so he's not really. Used to date the groundsman's daughter a few years back iirc but he's left now.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Sounds like a good lad. Hard to read too much into it, maybe it's a thank you and good bye to Brighton fans and he's looking to step up. Who knows. But any player coming through an African academy to get to the PL is already a massive success story.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This!

Liverpool wins the ball easily enough to make constant pressure on other teams, and Partey-Bissouma partnership should help us with that.

As you are saying, with the right fullbacks we wouldn't need creative midfielders that much, but we also have a massive problem with our CB's, all of them are dreadful on the ball and can't pass

For me a top CB to play with Saliba is as important as a new RB. As you say, our CB's a dreadful on the ball. I would sell Holding & Mavro and have Gabriel & Mari as back ups. We are losing Luiz, our top CB, the fact that he is our top CB should ring alarm bells for everyone!

Keeper
CB
LB (back up)
RB
CM
Ødegaard or similar

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
For me a top CB to play with Saliba is as important as a new RB. As you say, our CB's a dreadful on the ball. I would sell Holding & Mavro and have Gabriel & Mari as back ups. We are losing Luiz, our top CB, the fact that he is our top CB should ring alarm bells for everyone!

Keeper
CB
LB (back up)
RB
CM
Ødegaard or similar

I think Gabriel has everything to be a really good defender. Tall, strong, fast, aggressive. It's his first year in England, probably doesn't speak English very well yet, and he's young. He's not VVD, but he'll be a good player, we should trust him. He also needs to play next to a more calm ball-playing defender, which should be Saliba. The only issue is whether they can communicate well with each other and with Leno.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think Gabriel has everything to be a really good defender. Tall, strong, fast, aggressive. It's his first year in England, probably doesn't speak English very well yet, and he's young. He's not VVD, but he'll be a good player, we should trust him. He also needs to play next to a more calm ball-playing defender, which should be Saliba. The only issue is whether they can communicate well with each other and with Leno.

I agree, Gabriel should become a very good CB but in Saliba's first full season I prefer a top CB next to him. We should have bought one last summer but didnt, how many more seasons are we going to ignore the fact that our defence is rubbish!

Legend14

Established Member
Mwepu of RB Salzburg is a much better and cheaper alternative to Bissouma. At £17million he is very underrated and will suit the premiership well as well as forming a very good partnership with Partey.
With no PL experience, I doubt this.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
look like Stats that Partey usually put they both very similar if we buy him we need creativity badly with Bissouma and Partey we will dominate the midfield without problem put both won't contribute much offensively

How many midfielders do we need? If Xhaka leaves, we'll need two CMs at least, and even then it might not be enough. I'm worried about our midfield, it's not just a quality problem, we have a depth problem too.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I'm still cool with buying Bissouma, he's a great player, but if Partey, Bissouma and Elneny all go to AFCON, literally who do we play in midfield?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How many midfielders do we need? If Xhaka leaves, we'll need two CMs at least, and even then it might not be enough. I'm worried about our midfield, it's not just a quality problem, we have a depth problem too.
If Xhaka stays and elneny stays i think we'll buy only one if we in luck and both Xhaka and Elneny leave we need like 2 or depends on what will happen with Willock and Guendouzi. it's complicated really we have 5 midfielders 2 of them on loan we'll need to sell few before adding that's why i don't take transfers rumors seriously in this month.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
If Xhaka stays and elneny stays i think we'll buy only one if we in luck and both Xhaka and Elneny leave we need like 2 or depends on what will happen with Willock and Guendouzi. it's complicated really we have 5 midfielders 2 of them on loan we'll need to sell few before adding that's why i don't take transfers rumors seriously in this month.

I think we could spend the whole summer trying to sort out CM tbh :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think you can be quite sure Guendouzi will be sold/loaned out. He is done here.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Hope not. The three French players we could be after aren't even going to the Euros. Bloody hope it doesn't take longer than that.

Trying to sell Torreira and Guendouzi, maybe selling Xhaka, maybe Elneny, making a decision on Willock, also a decision on what to do with Azeez, then trying to buy new midfielders. So much business. Literally only Partey is the only one we don't have to make a decision on. It could take the whole summer to sort out midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom