• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zak Ansah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Boy

Established Member
This has been discussed at length in the Lobby and I've seen it on several other Arsenal forums as well. Apparently our youth team player Zak Ansah is a die hard Manure fan which is fair enough really.

But at the game last Sunday, he was with the youth team and when United scored he was screaming with delight and making plenty of noise. Out of order. Worse even is what has appeared on his facebook page where he has given vile abuse to several of our fans. He was confronted about several derogatory remarks about Arsenal as a club. Such as:

“Coz i Support United! And dont like the way their was no engllish players in the starting 11 against us! United Fans H8 Arsenal! lool buh it has no effect how i play 4 dem!”

I think that is just disgusting for one of our own players to say. Have a look through this:

Zak Styliish' Ansah I ♥ United!

Zak Styliish' Ansah All Youu Gassed Up Arsenal Fans , Who Fort Dey Good Bring It To United Need To Pipe Down , Talikng Bout Where s**t Without Ronaldo , Oh Pee-leaaaasee, Arsenal Fans Lemme Know How We Cut Your Defence Open , Rooney Fort It Was Christmas ! Nani's Goal Sorry!!!

10 Personen gefällt das.

JayJay Naiwo
Bruv thats one match, dont mean you man are gonna win the prem becasue you beat us.. getting all gassed and s**t
31. Januar um 20:28

Sami Steinbock
Ansah remember who you play for!
31. Januar um 20:29

Zak Styliish' Ansah
3-1 Arsenal Are s**t 1man team , I Said It What?
31. Januar um 20:31

JayJay Naiwo
One man team unahh, we aint man utd when ronaldo was there and we are missing van persie.. its not a ting we'll see where u finish end of the season
31. Januar um 20:32

Sami Steinbock
Pretty Shameful Zak tbh...
31. Januar um 20:34

Sami Steinbock
Zak dare you to go in tomorrow with your United Rooney shirt or whatever, come on...
31. Januar um 20:35

Malachi Robinson
Yes zak untied are arddd arsenal are wack face it lol
31. Januar um 20:38

Malachi Robinson
what lol
31. Januar um 21:09

Gooner Chris
you're never gonna make it at Arsenal with that attitude
31. Januar um 23:01

Malachi Robinson
He is dnt worry lol
31. Januar um 23:02

Zak Styliish' Ansah
LOOOOOOOOOOL YOU 2 ARE ACTUALLY SAYYY SAMI STEIBOCK UR AN IDIOT! AFTER U INBOXES ME SAYING SOORRY ABOUT WRITING STUFF ON MY WALL , Begiing friend and gooner chris who are you, loool adding me like we are friends about kill yourself . Your Prick Fuk Off
31. Januar um 23:12

Malachi Robinson
Zak there jack asses lol he plays for arsenal bout Maidstone united u funny guy lol
31. Januar um 23:17

Zak Styliish' Ansah
dese gassd guys dey write it dan delete it
31. Januar um 23:18

Malachi Robinson
Why u hating ting on him for Sami ur wash u play for glebe fc lol
31. Januar um 23:20
Formularende

I don't think it is unreasonable to say this ****** should released on the spot. Obviously has no regard for his team mates, the club, coaches and most importantly the fans. Sickening.

Accomplished

Established Member
Put me first in line to tell him to **** off. even if he wasn't a united fan, you can tell by the way he talks this guy is filth...

there's no way he's gonna make it here anyway, can't see him ever putting enough effort in to make it to the top...

Del Boy

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
i'd be more concerned about his grasp of basic grammar and the english language...
Was thinking that myself, I always thought the youth kids get an education as well as train. Obviously that is lost on some players.. :roll:

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I'd take it with a pinch of salt. Where does this rumour come from? Facebook? Because I doubt that's his real facebook page to be honest. I also have a hard time believing an english player would write this:

"Coz i Support United! And dont like the way their was no engllish players in the starting 11 against us! United Fans H8 Arsenal! lool buh it has no effect how i play 4 dem!"
Not even Jamie Carragher writes that incoherent.

Did anyone actually see him celebrate when United scored, or is it all hearsay?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Sounds like someone from "Adulthood".

How old is he btw?

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Is all this twitter/facebook stuff for real? I.e. is it actually him?

Can barely read a damned word of it anyway. Depressing.

Accomplished

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
I'd take it with a pinch of salt. Where does this rumour come from? Facebook? Because I doubt that's his real facebook page to be honest. I also have a hard time believing an english player would write this:

"Coz i Support United! And dont like the way their was no engllish players in the starting 11 against us! United Fans H8 Arsenal! lool buh it has no effect how i play 4 dem!"

I have no reason to doubt any of this. The guy is very young, and everyone that age in england has facebook. The fact he's put "styliish" in his facebook name, also tells me this is his real profile. He's too unknown to have a fake facebook page.

Also, his writing is pretty similar to most chavs his age. That's all this guy is, a chav. He's basically illiterate, and he's got no respect for anything, but he can play football...

trust me, this is true, I don't know about the celebration, but that's 99.9% certainly his facebook...

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
Zak Styliish' Ansah All Youu Gassed Up Arsenal Fans , Who Fort Dey Good Bring It To United Need To Pipe Down , Talikng Bout Where s**t Without Ronaldo , Oh Pee-leaaaasee, Arsenal Fans Lemme Know How We Cut Your Defence Open , Rooney Fort It Was Christmas ! Nani's Goal Sorry!!!

I can actually feel myself getting stupider with every word of this.

P_Gunner

Hope its not true... the kid is really talented. If it is true its time to ship him off to Barca - they had wanted him not too long ago I believe.

Swish

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:

:lol: Klaus

You need to step into the Lobby every now and then pal. The latest craze is seeing 'English' members slag off Arsène, the foriegn fans and even having a pop at the foriegn fans this forum has, blaming them all for murdering English football. Ironic seeing as the foriegn fans are far more coherent when replying to these 'English' fans who are murdering the English language.

It beggars belief, it really does.

As for this player, he'll be swiftly dealt with and will go a long at becoming yet another example of a young English potential thinking his **** reaches his knees and why Wenger doesn't tolerate them.

Sad really, he complains about the lack of English players in the squad on one hand, yet shows exactly why there isn't any on the other. *****.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
It fits in with the whole "United fan" thing, I'll give you that. It still looks like the work of a troll to me, though. Nobody could be that stupid.

Accomplished said:
I have no reason to doubt any of this. The guy is very young, and everyone that age in england has facebook. The fact he's put "styliish" in his facebook name, also tells me this is his real profile. He's too unknown to have a fake facebook page.
It's rather the perfect scenario for a troll, isn't it? If some bigger player had been targeted the whole thing could have been easily debunked (in fact, we've had this whole thing with false Wilshere's several times before).

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Klaus Daimler said:
AnthonyG said:
It fits in with the whole "United fan" thing, I'll give you that. It still looks like the work of a troll to me, though. Nobody could be that stupid.
I meant depressing in terms of the language and what's been done to it there. Don't really give a toss about this guy (if true) one way or another.

Del Boy

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:

Klaus if anything that sort of writing makes it more believable. That is typical of the "Bruv" language that many English youngsters use today.
It is very well known this lad is a huge United fan and why anyone would make this up is beyond me. I'm also pretty sure from what I've heard that it reallly is his facebook page.

I don't think there are enough saddos in this world to pretend to be an average youth footballer.

CKD39

Established Member
A stupid youngster who will never make the grade at Arsenal talking a load of **** on his facebook.

Mods, lock this.

Then reopen it in however many years when he's plying his trade in League One so we can laugh.

yuvken

Established Member
Swish

sounds like exactly the reason NOT to visit the lobby more often... a parallel to the english players thing. No wonder they make it an identifying issue.

I still feel like Klaus: it doesn't sound credible. Way too dumb.
But then again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom