Zak Ansah

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Del Boy, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del Boy

Del Boy New Member

This has been discussed at length in the Lobby and I've seen it on several other Arsenal forums as well. Apparently our youth team player Zak Ansah is a die hard Manure fan which is fair enough really.

But at the game last Sunday, he was with the youth team and when United scored he was screaming with delight and making plenty of noise. Out of order. Worse even is what has appeared on his facebook page where he has given vile abuse to several of our fans. He was confronted about several derogatory remarks about Arsenal as a club. Such as:

I think that is just disgusting for one of our own players to say. Have a look through this:

I don't think it is unreasonable to say this wanker should released on the spot. Obviously has no regard for his team mates, the club, coaches and most importantly the fans. Sickening.

2. Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy New Member Elite

That is mind-blowing, really. I'm speechless.

3. Bossa

Bossa New Member

Does this kid has no brain? Disgraceful attitude..

4. Invincible

Invincible New Member

Disgraceful that we're teaching this little **** how to play football.

5. Accomplished

Accomplished New Member

Put me first in line to tell him to **** off. even if he wasn't a united fan, you can tell by the way he talks this guy is filth...

there's no way he's gonna make it here anyway, can't see him ever putting enough effort in to make it to the top...

6. kel varnsen

kel varnsen New Member Trusted

i'd be more concerned about his grasp of basic grammar and the english language...

7. Del Boy

Del Boy New Member

Was thinking that myself, I always thought the youth kids get an education as well as train. Obviously that is lost on some players.. :roll:

8. Klaus Daimler

Klaus Daimler New Member Trusted

I'd take it with a pinch of salt. Where does this rumour come from? Facebook? Because I doubt that's his real facebook page to be honest. I also have a hard time believing an english player would write this:

Not even Jamie Carragher writes that incoherent.

Did anyone actually see him celebrate when United scored, or is it all hearsay?

9. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Sounds like someone from "Adulthood".

How old is he btw?

10. yuvken

yuvken New Member Elite

Really, really strange.

next on the "arrested for..." list?

11. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Arse Emeritus Administrator

Is all this twitter/facebook stuff for real? I.e. is it actually him?

Can barely read a damned word of it anyway. Depressing.

12. Accomplished

Accomplished New Member

I have no reason to doubt any of this. The guy is very young, and everyone that age in england has facebook. The fact he's put "styliish" in his facebook name, also tells me this is his real profile. He's too unknown to have a fake facebook page.

Also, his writing is pretty similar to most chavs his age. That's all this guy is, a chav. He's basically illiterate, and he's got no respect for anything, but he can play football...

trust me, this is true, I don't know about the celebration, but that's 99.9% certainly his facebook...

13. Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy New Member Elite

I can actually feel myself getting stupider with every word of this.

14. P_Gunner

P_Gunner New Member

Hope its not true... the kid is really talented. If it is true its time to ship him off to Barca - they had wanted him not too long ago I believe.

15. Swish

Swish New Member

:lol: Klaus

You need to step into the Lobby every now and then pal. The latest craze is seeing 'English' members slag off Arsène, the foriegn fans and even having a pop at the foriegn fans this forum has, blaming them all for murdering English football. Ironic seeing as the foriegn fans are far more coherent when replying to these 'English' fans who are murdering the English language.

It beggars belief, it really does.

As for this player, he'll be swiftly dealt with and will go a long at becoming yet another example of a young English potential thinking his dick reaches his knees and why Wenger doesn't tolerate them.

Sad really, he complains about the lack of English players in the squad on one hand, yet shows exactly why there isn't any on the other. Moron.

16. Klaus Daimler

Klaus Daimler New Member Trusted

It fits in with the whole "United fan" thing, I'll give you that. It still looks like the work of a troll to me, though. Nobody could be that stupid.

It's rather the perfect scenario for a troll, isn't it? If some bigger player had been targeted the whole thing could have been easily debunked (in fact, we've had this whole thing with false Wilshere's several times before).

17. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Arse Emeritus Administrator

I meant depressing in terms of the language and what's been done to it there. Don't really give a toss about this guy (if true) one way or another.

18. Del Boy

Del Boy New Member

Klaus if anything that sort of writing makes it more believable. That is typical of the "Bruv" language that many English youngsters use today.
    It is very well known this lad is a huge United fan and why anyone would make this up is beyond me. I'm also pretty sure from what I've heard that it reallly is his facebook page.

I don't think there are enough saddos in this world to pretend to be an average youth footballer.

19. CKD39

CKD39 New Member

A stupid youngster who will never make the grade at Arsenal talking a load of **** on his facebook.

Mods, lock this.

Then reopen it in however many years when he's plying his trade in League One so we can laugh.

20. yuvken

yuvken New Member Elite

Swish

sounds like exactly the reason NOT to visit the lobby more often... a parallel to the english players thing. No wonder they make it an identifying issue.

I still feel like Klaus: it doesn't sound credible. Way too dumb.
    But then again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.