• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zak Ansah

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyeruz

Established Member
Del Boy said:
dyeruz said:
God if this is a rumour you could be potentially ruining a young man's life...you do know there are some psycho's out there who will take this s**t seriously..all players support other clubs nothing new, so what if he supports Man U, god maybe he even smiled when they scored..now what you're going to boo the kid when he plays for us? f****g hell.

:lol:

Are you drunk? Or is that a serious post?

Nobody gives a s**t that he supports Manure and there is little chance of him ever becoming a first team regular.

Darren Bent was fined for comments on Twitter that were nowhere near as bad as this.
You know that he really celebrated the way he did..there's proof of course?
..you know that the twitter page was verified as his? where is your evidence?

Del Boy

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
I think dyeruz is referring to the fact that no one has yet showed proof that it is the real Ansah. It's a view I symphatise with to be honest. One can only imagine the s**t he'll get for this in the shape of phone threats, bricks through windows, angry mobs outside his house, harassment in school and public places... Looking past your deeply insulted Arsenal soul for a moment, all I see so far is accusations and anecdotal evidence. We're talking about a sixteen year-old kid here. Don't be so prone to light up the torches and sharpen the hayforks. He'll be dealt with by the club accordingly if it's really true, as you'd expect him to be at any regular workplace.
Meh. It's not like I started a rumour or anything. I got this information from other forums and the Lobby ffs!

And I don't think anyone knows where he lives or would care enough to go to his house. Would be a bit far fetched.

Anyone it is pretty much nailed on he said it, so I don't know why people feel the need to protect him. Chumps like this should be released on the spot and an example be made to any other brats to stay in line.

Del Boy

Established Member
dyeruz said:
Del Boy said:
dyeruz said:
God if this is a rumour you could be potentially ruining a young man's life...you do know there are some psycho's out there who will take this s**t seriously..all players support other clubs nothing new, so what if he supports Man U, god maybe he even smiled when they scored..now what you're going to boo the kid when he plays for us? f****g hell.

:lol:

Are you drunk? Or is that a serious post?

Nobody gives a s**t that he supports Manure and there is little chance of him ever becoming a first team regular.

Darren Bent was fined for comments on Twitter that were nowhere near as bad as this.
You know that he really celebrated the way he did..there's proof of course?
..you know that the twitter page was verified as his? where is your evidence?

Twitter page? It's his facebook page. Read the first page and then come back to me. :roll:

Swish

Established Member
No, you didn't start it, but you are throwing a lot of abuse around based on it being 100% fact and you're helping in fuelling this rumour as a fact. As for people not knowing where he lives, that's a silly point. I'm fairly sure that this story will reach friends/neighbours/schoolmates of his. Lots of people didn't know where Rooney lived, didn't stop the abuse he got down his road when he left Everton. Everybody will know somebody in one way or another.

People are protecting him because nothing has proved that he did do it. If your theory that because everyone else believes it makes it true, the justice system would fall flat on its arse.

If he is proved to have said it, then fine, we should sack the brat and get him out of the club sooner rather than later. But there goes that if word again.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Del Boy said:
Meh. It's not like I started a rumour or anything. I got this information from other forums and the Lobby ffs!
I'm just saying, everyone should tone it down a notch.

Del Boy said:
And I don't think anyone knows where he lives or would care enough to go to his house. Would be a bit far fetched.
Doesn't take much effort at all to find out (and judging by the ****storm it has caused on Internet, there will likely be a couple of * retaliating with any blunt methods they can think of), and there's bound to be lots of people that already knows unless he's been home-schooled or something.

Del Boy said:
Anyone it is pretty much nailed on he said it
Then why is everything hearsay coupled with a suspect facebook page that no one can say for sure belongs to him? Have you even got a link to said facebook page?

Goonereagle

A part of me feels, why would someone make this up, then another part of me thinks could this guy actually bit THIS stupid and this much of a *****???

To believe or not to believe...

Swish

Established Member
Del Boy said:
Twitter page? It's his facebook page. Read the first page and then come back to me. :roll:
You really do spend a lot of time deflecting in favour of a put down.

Not everybody is up to speed on the social network sites, stop behaving like an internet snob and respond to the fair point that was made Del. How do you know 100% that the facebook page is his?

Del Boy

Established Member
He has 24 hours.... :wink:

simpsons_torch_mob.jpg

Del Boy

Established Member
Swish said:
Del Boy said:
You really do spend a lot of time deflecting in favour of a put down.

Not everybody is up to speed on the social network sites, stop behaving like an internet snob and respond to the fair point that was made Del. How do you know 100% that the facebook page is his?

Eh you don't have to be up to speed on internet sites, you just have to read the first damn page and get your facts straight before you start spouting drivel about me.

(Not you Swish... :wink: )

MDGoonah41

Established Member
I spend a quiet afternoon sniffing glue and come back to find this.

He seems like a bit of a mouth breather, I wouldn't worry about it either way.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
MDGoonah41 said:
I spend a quiet afternoon sniffing glue and come back to find this.

He seems like a bit of a mouth breather, I wouldn't worry about it either way.
You were probably one of the few who could read it right off the bat.

ultradoc

Established Member
Anzac said:
yuvken said:
Btw - ANsahZAC...
:D

F*ck me I hope I'm a bit more 'coherent'..........and while I'm critical I don't think I talk that sort of trash mouth........

Fixed for you, halting your transformation to that aforementioned creature. :D

dyeruz

Established Member
and? even if it was his page..even if he did feel the way he felt.if he scores goals for Arsenal does it ****ing matter? If Barca played Arsenal and Cesc was injured, sitting watching the match at home and he jumped up and celebrated a barca goal..so what? grow up, this is the real world, the notion of a player declaring his undying love and loyalty to a club like he's some sort of gang member during his initiation rights is out dated, these kids are plucked from different areas and backgrounds and brought to Arsenal to train and become better players, just because they sign up to pay for Arsenal doesn't mean they get to surrender their loyalties at the door. If he wrote that, he wrote that..move on, and let him hopefully become the best damn Arsenal player he can be.

Accomplished

Established Member
Pepe LeFrits said:
Idiocracy worried me. We need genetic engineering soon, otherwise we'll all end up dealing in monosyllables like the cretin that we're discussing (I don't know if it is the actual player or a sad person with too much time on their hands - don't really care either way).

Society will, inevitably, divide greatly, and we'll be left with two wildly different groups of people. One will be intelligent, wealthy, good looking, etc. while the other will be stupid, poor, and ugly. It ultimately comes down to breeding, but it's not something we're going to have to worry about seriously.

The chance that everyone in the world becomes stupid and doesn't bother with intellect is minimal to none. Intelligence is the way to wealth, and so is the ability to communicate. Wealthy people breed with other wealthy people, and this will always happen, so it's really not something to worry about.

Disclaimer: I didn't come up with this stuff, it's science and has been speculated on for a while now. To me, it makes perfect sense.

Klaus Daimler said:
One can only imagine the s**t he'll get for this in the shape of phone threats, bricks through windows, angry mobs outside his house, harassment in school and public places... Looking past your deeply insulted Arsenal soul for a moment, all I see so far is accusations and anecdotal evidence.

A bit dramatic no? Do you seriously think people are going to call him up? How would someone get his number? Where are these angry mobs going to come from?

I actually thought you were being sarcastic, seriously mate, that was a really ridiculous paragraph. I get your point, but none of that is even close to reality for a complete nobody.

Del Boy

Established Member
dyeruz said:
and? even if it was his page..even if he did feel the way he felt.if he scores goals for Arsenal does it f****g matter? If Barca played Arsenal and Cesc was injured, sitting watching the match at home and he jumped up and celebrated a barca goal..so what? grow up, this is the real world, the notion of a player declaring his undying love and loyalty to a club like he's some sort of gang member during his initiation rights is out dated, these kids are plucked from different areas and backgrounds and brought to Arsenal to train and become better players, just because they sign up to pay for Arsenal doesn't mean they get to surrender their loyalties at the door. If he wrote that, he wrote that..move on, and let him hopefully become the best damn Arsenal player he can be.

Eh? Yet again I think your missing the point. It isn't about him celebrating goals or supporting United, it's about him disrespecting the club and it's players. And giving abuse to the supporters. For the club that are paying him and developing he should have alot more respect towards us.

Not stuff like "dem goona carnts aint got no english playas! bruv rooney hought it wz christmas, he got mny giftz!! Arsenal one man team abd bunch of bottlers! **** all you goona ****s"

If that is okay with you then fair enough but I would prefer to have some discipline in the club and not rich kids doing whatever they want without consequences.

Emma Lusa

He can support whoever he wishes that's a non-issue. How he displays that support and how he represents himself to his peers and paymasters is the issue here. (if it's true)

The fact he can destroy the English language is probably synonymous with his level of intelligence, again intelligence is not a prerequisite of a modern footballer but it certainly helps. The fact that he feels it necessary to insult his team mates and supporters means he is probably not experienced enough to realize how much this can hurt him..

At fifteen (yes he is) he plays for the under 18's, in fact he was playing at the under 18's level when he was 14. He is one of our best young talents and if we ship him off to Man Utd who gains out of that?

AW needs to step in, he is after all the youth expert, again I stress if this is true, then AW needs to have a very firm word with the lad.

Swish

Established Member
Zak Styliish' Ansah All Youu Gassed Up Arsenal Fans , Who Fort Dey Good Bring It To United Need To Pipe Down , Talikng Bout Where s**t Without Ronaldo , Oh Pee-leaaaasee, Arsenal Fans Lemme Know How We Cut Your Defence Open , Rooney Fort It Was Christmas ! Nani's Goal Sorry!!!

Zak Styliish' Ansah
3-1 Arsenal Are s**t 1man team , I Said It What?

Gooner Chris
you're never gonna make it at Arsenal with that attitude

Zak Styliish' Ansah
gooner chris who are you, loool adding me like we are friends about kill yourself . Your Prick Fuk Off!
31. Januar um 23:12
His loyalty isn't the problem dyeruz. It's his attitude and clear lack of respect towards Arsenal fans. Telling a couple of Arsenal fans to kill themselves and **** off? Saying Arsenal are a **** one man team? We pay his wages for crying out loud.

I'm sorry, but if this is verified as him, he needs a massive bollocking ending with 'clean out your locker'. Completely inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom