• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zak Ansah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anzac

Established Member
Emma Lusa said:
He can support whoever he wishes that's a non-issue. How he displays that support and how he represents himself to his peers and paymasters is the issue here. (if it's true)

The fact he can destroy the English language is probably synonymous with his level of intelligence, again intelligence is not a prerequisite of a modern footballer but it certainly helps. The fact that he feels it necessary to insult his team mates and supporters means he is probably not experienced enough to realize how much this can hurt him..

At fifteen (yes he is) he plays for the under 18's, in fact he was playing at the under 18's level when he was 14. He is one of our best young talents and if we ship him off to Man Utd who gains out of that?

AW needs to step in, he is after all the youth expert, again I stress if this is true, then AW needs to have a very firm word with the lad.

It is when you play 'Wengerball'.

Abs

Established Member
Swish said:
Zak Styliish' Ansah All Youu Gassed Up Arsenal Fans , Who Fort Dey Good Bring It To United Need To Pipe Down , Talikng Bout Where s**t Without Ronaldo , Oh Pee-leaaaasee, Arsenal Fans Lemme Know How We Cut Your Defence Open , Rooney Fort It Was Christmas ! Nani's Goal Sorry!!!

Zak Styliish' Ansah
3-1 Arsenal Are s**t 1man team , I Said It What?

Gooner Chris
you're never gonna make it at Arsenal with that attitude

Zak Styliish' Ansah
gooner chris who are you, loool adding me like we are friends about kill yourself . Your Prick Fuk Off!
31. Januar um 23:12
His loyalty isn't the problem dyeruz. It's his attitude and clear lack of respect towards Arsenal fans. Telling a couple of Arsenal fans to kill themselves and f**k off? Saying Arsenal are a s**t one man team? We pay his wages for crying out loud.

I'm sorry, but if this is verified as him, he needs a massive bollocking ending with 'clean out your locker'. Completely inexcusable.

Completly agree, imagine giving someone with that attitude money and status, they will p"ss on you and laugh. Its clear that the boy lacks something upstairs, and the club has to install a proper discipline here. We have alot of young players and they see how he behaves, if he can get away with it, more of them feel they can get away with it. Wenger needs to install some fear on these kids, we have this, and the JET scandal in few days.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Accomplished said:
A bit dramatic no? Do you seriously think people are going to call him up? How would someone get his number? Where are these angry mobs going to come from?
What, they don't have phonebooks where you're from? You've never gone to school? You've ever been at a game? People are easily offended and rarely think before they act when they get together in herds. It's really not far-fetched to suggest that he might be on the recieving end of some unpleasant stuff because of this.

Accomplished said:
I actually thought you were being sarcastic, seriously mate, that was a really ridiculous paragraph. I get your point, but none of that is even close to reality for a complete nobody.
I love this habit of yours to call everything and everyone "riciculous". And by "love" I mean "hate". You've got some serious attitude problems, my friend. You should tone it down a bit. It makes you come across as a complete tit at times.

Accomplished

Established Member
I can't even answer that because I know I'd have to use the words "ridiculous".

The fact you think there are going to be angry mobs of people throwing bricks through a 16 year old kids window says a lot about you. And then your reaction to my post says even more. I didn't even turn it personal, I said "I get your point" for christ's sake...

Absolute, 100%, drama queen.

I haven't got an attitude problem, I think your post is ridiculous, because to me, it is. That's my opinion. Again, you're making this into something way bigger than it is....you turned this personal without even batting an eyelid, so now I fully expect you to reply to this post with a character assasination, telling me that I need to go and see a shrink, and that I should get my head checked. I'm sure you'll slip in there that I am generally not a nice guy as well. I'm looking forward to it to be honest.

banduan

Established Member
he has every right to call your opinion ridiculous, Klaus, even if it wasn't. And it certainly wasn't.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Accomplished said:
The fact you think there are going to be angry mobs of people throwing bricks through a 16 year old kids window says a lot about you.
I suggested it as a possible scenario. If you think it's entirely unlikely that some Arsenal supporting guys from his school/neighbourhood/whatever decides to herd up on him to teach him not to trashtalk their club then that's your opinion. It doesn't make it ridiculous to express concern. Now run along. There's plenty of sand left for you to play in.

Accomplished

Established Member
banduan said:
he has every right to call your opinion ridiculous, Klaus, even if it wasn't. And it certainly wasn't.

So do you honestly think that there are people out there who, having seen a dubious facebook page, will look up this guy's phone number and address, gather a group of people together, and go to throw bricks through his window?

I didn't say that this whole thing wouldn't be damaging to this guy, and it's perfectly possible that he'll get some grief...but an angry mob? really?

Abs

Established Member
if we had people who wuld trace him and beat him up, then he would proberly show the club more respect. its clear he doesnt care what others think when he puts this into a public domain. Installing fear in kids is not a bad thing, we see the problems todays when kids have zero fear of consequences. I hope he does get a verbal abuse for this and people makes clear for him that he cant disrespect the club like this again, or there will be consequences. Im not talking about violance. But thats if its proven to be him

Accomplished

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
Now run along. There's plenty of sand left for you to play in.

:lol: so predictable, you just can't help it can you? I'll say it again, drama queen.

how many full blown "arguments" have you had with people on this site klaus? I've seen you start these things out of nothing, and here you are doing it again....

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
:lol: You're the one to talk. I'm not the one walking around with a huge chip on my shoulder. I'm not the one starting off by calling people ridiculous and then continuing the insults as I go along. I even left this discussion to its own but you just couldn't help yourself and sneaked a couple of more lines into that post above as soon as I'd logged off. There's no need for a character assassination here - you're doing the deed pretty well yourself at the moment.

Shue

Established Member
I would assume the club keep tabs on things like this, thus if it's true, it'll get dealt with.

Gunner Ossie

dyeruz said:
God if this is a rumour you could be potentially ruining a young man's life...you do know there are some psycho's out there who will take this s**t seriously..all players support other clubs nothing new, so what if he supports Man U, god maybe he even smiled when they scored..now what you're going to boo the kid when he plays for us? f****g hell.

Respect to you for having the balls to say exactly what was needed. We are living in a time when forum members just wanna jump on any available bandwagon hunting anyone who dares to say anything they dont like.

Is it this dudes fault that arsenal got murdered. NO

Since when did supporting a team that differs from your own, and celebrating in front of your close team mates (some of whom dont support arseanl either) when your team scores become a crime.

His job is to score goals for arsenal when he plays and as long as he's doing that to the best of his ability, how can anyone criticise him for refusing to be a kiss-arse by complimenting arsenal when they were clearly being ripped a new one.

Get over It,and leave the dude alone, and stop trying to make problem for him, as Arsenal aint gonna win the league s a result of him being villified.

Burnwinter

Established Member
Ron Burgundy said:
Zak Styliish' Ansah All Youu Gassed Up Arsenal Fans , Who Fort Dey Good Bring It To United Need To Pipe Down , Talikng Bout Where s**t Without Ronaldo , Oh Pee-leaaaasee, Arsenal Fans Lemme Know How We Cut Your Defence Open , Rooney Fort It Was Christmas ! Nani's Goal Sorry!!!

I can actually feel myself getting stupider with every word of this.
I find it oddly impressive for some reason. There's no way I could write like that myself.

The leading capitals and the use of commas " , " as the only phrase separators is an ingenious nod to the typography of programming languages. Add to that the lethal, compact sarcasm of "Nani's Goal Sorry!!!", and my assessment is that if this kid gets the sack he'll probably have options in the world of poetry.

Oh, sorry. I meant: "Disgusting, if true - kids these days!" :wink:

flobaba

Shue said:
I would assume the club keep tabs on things like this, thus if it's true, it'll get dealt with.
Yup. Like the gaffer might want to have a word: "Moscow"

flobaba

Much ado about his grammar level anyway. Reminds me of a certain forum member.

swear he put the G in Game, had the gucci frame, before Dana Dane, thought he ran with Kane. I can't recall his name..

See what I mean?
:wink:

Zico

Established Member
Would that be Darkskinned Jermaine, the same cat who wore suede in the rain? :)

As for Zak, I hope he finds a home at United, if he truly is a Red Devil fan. It is one thing for players to be fans of Sheffield United or Reading and play for us, but when they are openly fans of a team we despise, then it is best they go.

yuvken

Established Member
Emma Lusa said:
He can support whoever he wishes that's a non-issue. How he displays that support and how he represents himself to his peers and paymasters is the issue here. (if it's true)

The fact he can destroy the English language is probably synonymous with his level of intelligence, again intelligence is not a prerequisite of a modern footballer but it certainly helps. The fact that he feels it necessary to insult his team mates and supporters means he is probably not experienced enough to realize how much this can hurt him..

At fifteen (yes he is) he plays for the under 18's, in fact he was playing at the under 18's level when he was 14. He is one of our best young talents and if we ship him off to Man Utd who gains out of that?

AW needs to step in, he is after all the youth expert, again I stress if this is true, then AW needs to have a very firm word with the lad.
This is insightful, but with many assumptions: we like to think it does not matter who you really support (like we love our liberal believe what you want as long as you hurt no one society); but that is only based on the assumption that who you support doesn't get to you - does not influence your product. questionable, as this case seems to show.

If we send him to utd, they gain from it - only with the assumption that the only trouble with the boy is circumstantial - he "fell" at the wrong club. But if he has serious personality issues, dropping him there is like handing them a gift wrapped time bomb :) .
As he's 15, all of the above should be taken with a pinch of salt. It could very well be there's nothing to it.

dreamLord

Established Member
About the debate whether the Facebook page is true or not, let's be honest, who exactly will create a fake page for a 15 year nobody? If it was an Arshavin or Fabregas account, then you can be sure it's an imposter. People will fake these guys, not players who've done jack all in their life.

And I agree with the majority of the posts ; who does he think he is? It's obvious he has no respect for Arsenal or the fans.It's a shame because I feel that most of our youngsters don't know how privileged they are for being trained by our coaches.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
Burnwinter said:
I find it oddly impressive for some reason. There's no way I could write like that myself.

The leading capitals and the use of commas " , " as the only phrase separators is an ingenious nod to the typography of programming languages. Add to that the lethal, compact sarcasm of "Nani's Goal Sorry!!!", and my assessment is that if this kid gets the sack he'll probably have options in the world of poetry.

:lol:

You forgot to mention his cunning use of poetic license with 'Pee-leaaaasee'. It's cleverly done, because it emphasizes just how exasperated he is with the Arsenal fans who 'Fort Dey Good Bring It To United'. The lad knows what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom