• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zak Ansah

Status
Not open for further replies.

duduspace

dreamLord said:
About the debate whether the Facebook page is true or not, let's be honest, who exactly will create a fake page for a 15 year nobody? If it was an Arshavin or Fabregas account, then you can be sure it's an imposter. People will fake these guys, not players who've done jack all in their life.

I disagree with this assertion, my experience in life is that people have done weirder things. For the lad to have scored in the Victory shield is enough publicity particularly when people now know we take pride in our youth policy.
I take this with a pinch of salt until the lad proves otherwise, I'm not a proponent of the smoke without fire principle as an increasingly media centric society easily destroys lives with baseless rumors.

I'm aware though that his father hosts the Wayne Rooney Street striker program so there might be manure connections but I find it hard to believe he'll be this disrespectful to the club developing him.

progman07

Established Member
dreamLord said:
About the debate whether the Facebook page is true or not, let's be honest, who exactly will create a fake page for a 15 year nobody? If it was an Arshavin or Fabregas account, then you can be sure it's an imposter. People will fake these guys, not players who've done jack all in their life.
I checked it, he has something like 1500 friends. It's not like an average facebook account. It easily can be fake. Stranger things happen every minute in the world.

arsmile

Established Member
sounds like an idiot.....get rid of him.

(but as a student of linguistics i'd like to stand up for the mispronounciations of 'th'- the 'correct' pronunciation is all but arbitary- if you pronounced your words like the queen does now, a few hundred years ago you'd get misunderstood and laughed at. there is no effective defence to linguistic changes, especially pronunciation ones- history has shown us that.....having said that, his typing is insufferable)

ibby

Established Member
It's a sad day when Forum Members and above are witch-hunting a 14 year old youth player.

M+D

Established Member
Exactly Ibby, surely everyone did stupid things to wind up people when they were that age? I'm willing to bet none of you got it brought up on the internet due to people desperately stalking their facebook pages though.

TomasCR

Established Member
dreamLord said:
Because people are envious, jealous or something along these lines? Look, you can do literally anything on facebook and someone could as well be pissed off with anything this kid did and decided to give it back by creating a new account and talking **** all over again to cause him some problems. Let alone when we're talking about a player who plays for Arsenal and is supposed to be earing some good money one day, young people around him can find it hard to get over the fact he's already famous and all that, especially at this age.

That said, it's not that difficult to find a reason why would anyone do this, let alone in today's world, but it's perhaps a bit sad we're even talking about it without having any evidence of the words being true. Not that I gave a damn though.

Del Boy

Established Member
ibby said:
It's a sad day when Forum Members and above are witch-hunting a 14 year old youth player.
It is also sad you downgrade his age for effect.
And that one of our own players tells the fans to go and kill themselves.

Disgraceful behaviour.

ibby

Established Member
OMG!!!111!!!

He'z well an internet warrior!!

Get a grip, he's 14, it's a non-issue.

Del Boy

Established Member
ibby said:
OMG!!!111!!!

He'z well an internet warrior!!

Get a grip, he's 14, it's a non-issue.
But he's actually 16. So your attempt to lower his age for effect is ridiculous.

ibby

Established Member
Either way, between that age teenagers are rebels and seek attention the most. He's still in high school ffs!

I suggest you take a peak at the Lobby, it's like a playground in there.

Del Boy

Established Member
If you want to to just ignore such behaviour then fair enough you know how to click away from the thread.... :arrow:
This is a serious matter whether you like it or not.

Anyway his father was professional player so hopefully he will tell him to keep in line.

ibby

Established Member
Who said I want to ignore it?

It's just a non-issue, something people in this country are notorious for dragging on.

Let's face it, we're discussing what a 14/16 year old boy wrote on his facebook. **** me.

TomasCR

Established Member
****ing hilarious isn't it, like a buch of dickheads!

Del Boy is that Miley Cyrus on your avatar? Because that would explain a lot!

Del Boy

Established Member
TomasCR said:
f****g hilarious isn't it, like a buch of dickheads!

Del Boy is that Miley Cyrus on your avatar? Because that would explain a lot!

What is that supposed to mean exactly? And no it isn't Miley Cyrus.

It is actually Katy Perry, not that it makes any difference what so ever.

TomasCR

Established Member
Nah, it's Miley Cyrus, you're not gonna fool me! I'm going to write something on my facebook now, will be back soon. ;)

Oh and I googled the Zak lad and he seems to be quite a good one for the future. No hard feelings thought, he'll be off to United soon.

Alfonso

Established Member
One of the worst threads ive read on a-m. Who gives a ****!?

Why are 5/6 page threads being made about nobodies?

Accomplished

Established Member
Personally, I find it interesting. People on here talk in depth about reserve games, that I frankly couldn't care less about, but I don't moan about it.. However, to me, it's interesting that one of our own players is a. so stupid b. so insulting to our club and c. so brazen about it.

I don't think it's fake, as i've said before. and I think it's interesting because it's one of our own players being insulting to our club, no matter how young he is.

If you don't find it interesting, move on.

qs

Established Member
If its not real it'd be very easy for him to go to a coach and tell them he wants to clear the air. If theres no word from him then I'd have to assume this is real.

Theres no problem with one of our players supporting United IMO, that happens all the time, these guys have a job and they can't all do it for the club they support. The problem here is a complete lack of respect for Arsenal. Therefore this illiterate ***** can **** off out of this great club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom