Zakaria Bakkali

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by FinnGooner, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Wouterus

Wouterus New Member

I know he's only 18. He's obviously a great talent. I don't expect him to be consistent. But it would be pointless to sign him now since he is nowhere near the required level to contribute to our first team.

At the moment PSV is a great club for him to develop as a player, the average age of their starting lineup must be around 20. Every half decent youth player gets plenty of opportunities there, which is much better than playing with the reserves every monday night.

2. HollandGooner

HollandGooner Well-Known Member

spot on

3. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character

Given that he is less likely to be consistent for a bigger club at Arsenal. We have enough potential at present, enough players who are consistently inconsistent, if we do make a signing like this in the summer it should be with a view to loaning him straight back out. Our signings should be proven experienced players.

4. GunnerGetYah

GunnerGetYah Well-Known Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2697336/Who-Zakaria-Bakkali-Get-lowdown-Belgian-teenager-tracked-Liverpool-Arsenal-Tottenham.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... enham.html</a>

I wouldn't say no.

5. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Not needed.

6. spartandre217

spartandre217 Well-Known Member

always have him in my FIFA teams but thats about as much as i know about him :lol:

7. Bouchra

Bouchra New Member

He had a couple of nice games that created the hype, he sure is talented, but he totally lacks the mentality to succeed. Will probably move for the money somewhere like a lot of these (Dutch) Moroccan guys do and then we'll never hear from him again.