• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ze Roberto Mouths Off

Tangent

The May issue of SHOOT has a quote from Bayern's Ze Roberto, apparently mouthing off about Arsenal,

"They are just like a foreign legion. They have no face, no heart, nothing. Not even the coach is English. That is their downfall".

kanuuu

Established Member
voomboom said:
which is why he plays for bayern, being german and all....

oh... wait a minute......

Yeah. And he's in a position to criticse our "downfall" because Bayern have been more successful over the last few years domestically and in Europe than ever before.....oh....hang on.....they've done **** all since 2001.

kanuuu

Established Member
Ok i take that back, i don't actually know anything about German football, but to me it seems they've been on much more of a downfall from there glory days than we have, seeing as we've never even won the champions league.

AFCG7

Established Member
Gee..
As far as i know..

Sagnol Kovac Lucio Lizarazu

DiMichelis Ze ROberto Salihamidzic Hargreaves

Guerrero Pizarro Makaay Santa Cruz Kuffour

I dont think they are German.
In any case the only regular German players they have in the IX are Kahn Ballack and Frings.

Foot in Mouth, Head in Ass , etc etc.

Tangent

Gazza Martinez said:
Sounds more like it was aimed at Chelsea.

The comment beneathe it does attribute it to Arsenal but you're right...it could have been aimed at Chelsea or the mancs or Liverpool even...

Tangent

AFCG7 said:
Gee..
As far as i know..

Sagnol Kovac Lucio Lizarazu

DiMichelis Ze ROberto Salihamidzic Hargreaves

Guerrero Pizarro Makaay Santa Cruz Kuffour

I dont think they are German.
In any case the only regular German players they have in the IX are Kahn Ballack and Frings.

Foot in Mouth, Head in Ass , etc etc.
exactly...the hypocritical arsehole

Top Bottom